Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Obese Incel In Denial Thinks He's 5/10 [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This guy is so delusional I burst out laughing when he said this he is coping hard one of those guys that believes they can find a woman but they never had a woman before I mean look at this guy he is definitely not a 4 or a 5 lol.

I mog him by a mile but i'm a fucking incel, it TRULY never began for him.

wouldn't be surprised if he has an account on here

The comments are better tbh
above_5.jpg

in_denial.jpg

above_5_1.jpg

in_denial_2.jpg

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

This guy is a litteral 0/10 for 2018.

Holy shit his body is a perfect circle

LOL guy has to be larping

"I would say your above a 5."

JFL.

One idiot on this forum used to say Chico was only a 6.5/10

so this guy is theoretically close to Chico's level

Oh, this retard... This is how I imagine many male IT posters, either very overweight or very thin. There’s negative sex appeal and a trademark mix of self-depreciation and self-righteousness. He could ascend to a 3 at best but lacks the funds and/or willpower to do so.

I really have come to believe alot of incels really are like this guy. Delusional, obnoxious, offensive idiots basically

just like this guy

and, god help me, it really has started to make me feel resentment toward incel brethren...
Like even sometimes I think I can understand CuckTears and search when think about these guys

fucked up I know

Who is Chico?
Who is Chico?

Finally someone that I actually mog. If he actually has a gf and found love then JFL

JFL. The female version of the guy @ OP would still be considered doable by most of the men out there. You know the story, chubby women are beautiful etc.

Who is Chico?

I mog him by a mile,he is a "5".I have literally ascended to gigaChad.

completely impossible for this guy to have sex
yet he claims he "dated"

lmao

he should lose weight, because his face is not fucked up looking like @Weed profile pic

"I'm 4 or 5 out of 10 definitely below average but I can get a women" :feelstastyman::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I'm sorry? A 4 or a 5???

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Utterly delusional.

He is easily a five

hundred pounds :lul:

some woman have fat fetish but you nead to be tall for that

i have no sympathy for fat incels. being fat is a choice and not a valid reason for inceldom.

Chico is Francisco Lachowski, not gonna post his pic as I despise his image at this point.

even i mog him i think how the fuck is he not an incel, probably lying.

damn titty game TOO strong.

He is white so technically he mogs me to oblivion.

Reminder that all bluepilled normalshits think they're 5-6.

He is a 4-5/10 because 4/10 is literally the lowest normie rating possible, I have NEVER seen normies rate below that, it's actually funny.