Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel obese female coworker in her 30's has an active dating life

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
last friday at work i overheard some women talking.

the first one asked the second one(obese and in her early 30's) how it was going with the guy she told her about that she was dating. and she didnt know exactly what guy she was referring to.

this woman is dating so many men that she easily forgets them. this woman has no problem finding multiple men to date.

the 30 year old wall is a cope. thinking overweight women struggle to date is a cope. women never struggle with getting men

its truly fucking over

Last edited:
@bcroger bout to have a heart attack

Then they bitch about female struggles

my blue haired morbidly obese coworking foid has several paypigs. Her legs are as wide as my whole body

i guarantee her cunt is blown out though.

last friday at work i overheard some women talking.

the first one asked the second one(obese and in her early 30's) how it was going with the guy she told her about that she was dating. and she didnt know exactly what guy she was referring to.

this woman is dating so many men that she easily forgets them. this woman has no problem finding multiple men to date.

the 30 year old wall is a cope. thinking overweight women struggle to date is a cope. women never struggle with getting men

its truly fucking over
I would love to go full Peter North on her large buttcheeks. Make all that blubber jiggle seductively

Fucking vile whore i guarantee her taco bell beef cunt is wider than the grand canyon

Almost all the obese women (I would say like 90%+) I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. That said, even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble so they keep their standards high for a bit. In the end they are forced to settle for another fat man or a low income non-white male.