Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Obese fat cunts use shredded guys in their videos

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Go look at any videos by Lizzo, a obese sheboon bignig that’s like 350lbs of pure lard, look at all the guys in her videos, all shredded lean muscular single digit bodyfat tall Tyrone’s and Chads.

Even rapers use fat cunts in their music videos. Rapping bout how they love big fat booties etc

>but it’s just a music video silly it doesn’t mean anything!

You underestimate the influence this has on the foid brain. Fat cunts see that and think they deserve muscular tall shredded guys.

They want 6"5 ripped chad who speaks 10 languages and won 70 world cups of football while looking like this:
Images

Fat is beneficial to foids since it helps them survive pregnancy and makes their breasts larger. Fat men are useless

Fat is beneficial to foids since it helps them survive pregnancy and makes their breasts larger. Fat men are useless
Too much fat aka being overweight is still bad though. Foids have no excuse to be above 30% bodyfat

Shit like this always makes me angry

Not true. Obesity can make you incapable of getting pregnant.

I wish I didn't look up this jungle bunny. :feelspuke:

I heard the weather in Liberia is lovely this time of year.

Explain how every obese heffer in the hood has 15 welfare babies

They get fat after

One of my obese foid cousins couldn’t get pregnant until she lost like 20kg. she tried getting pregnant for like 2 years at 90kg. The she went from 90kg to 70kg and finally got pregnant. Doctors told her to lose weight to get pregnant. Her husband is over 6ft tall by the way and he is thin and fit. Literally 6ft in shape fit guy fucking a fat 90kg short foid for all those years is what even tall fit normies are reduced to.

She regained the weight after having kids btw.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back