Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Obese fat bald fuck at gym tries to act big when I ask him a simple question

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Fucking fat bald piece of retarded shit. I ask him how many sets he has left. He says 4 in a pissed off way. Like I didn’t ask how many fucking burgers you wanna eat I asked how many sets you have you fat shit

Had to go and row his body weight of 150kg

Mog or get mogged.

Brutal gym suicidefuel.

are you sure he just wasn't out of breath so he sounded pissed off :feelskek:

Gymcels are different creatures. They always grunt and make unnecessary noises to act ‘alpha’. I had one next to me grunting loudly while dumbbell pressing 10kg in each hands. They also tend to have a short temper.

fatties should not be allowed to go to gyms
they look like total trash and just disgust me

Gymcels are different creatures. They always grunt and make unnecessary noises to act ‘alpha’. I had one next to me grunting loudly while dumbbell pressing 10kg in each hands. They also tend to have a short temper.
It’s only justified if they’re lifting some impressive weight. If it’s fucking light weight then just be quiet and stfu. You can also tell when a guy is putting on the “alpha” act. Usually the weak or fat fucks like this guy

Especially the ones that try act “alpha”. Like kys fat fuck

Fucking fat bald piece of retarded shit. I ask him how many sets he has left. He says 4 in a pissed off way. Like I didn’t ask how many fucking burgers you wanna eat I asked how many sets you have you fat shit

"Four, well, you've got two seconds before I rip your nuts off"

That is like saying someone with eye problems shouldn't be allowed to go to the eye doctor. How do you expect fat people to lose the weight?

That is like saying someone with eye problems shouldn't be allowed to go to the eye doctor. How do you expect fat people to lose the weight?
It’s fine to be fat in the gym. But don’t be fat and arrogant like when this fat fuck thinks he’s better than me or too good to speak respectfully