Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Obese american gets hundreds of messages from philippinean Foids wanting to marry him and have a white baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloatmaxxed triple chinned mayocel abomination = 8 PSL in SEA...

tenor.gif

Proof that @Idotms is the biggest volcel on .is, literally

Last edited:
More like lifefuel for first world cels who are interesting for poor foids as betamaxxers

He has tattoos.. That must be it... Dark traid traits...

Whitecels are locationcels

Probably rich

Over for thincels

get me my fucking plane ticket

Bloatmaxxed triple chinned mayocel abomination = 8 PSL in SEA...

tenor.gif

Proof that @Idotms is the biggest volcel on .is, literally
cope
JBB is way more powerful

I should steal his girls. I deserve it more than him ngl.

They want a fucking greencard nothing more nothing less. This is what the whole JBW-thing is based on, being betabuxx for noodlewhores who want to leave their shithole countries. Ethnics need to be purged from our countries and this website tbh.

I thank God every day for being white

Ded srs?

I think its only betabuxxing tbh tbh

I would do it but whats the point if its only betabuxx. If its a rich Philippines foid then yea lets go otherwise its retarded

Nice proof you got there

Tfw Chizuru isn't even best girl but she's still a 10
>Nice proof you got there
>Tfw Chizuru isn't even best girl but she's still a 10
>

Cf4

@Idotms when his mom tells him to try going on a diet

More like lifefuel for first world cels who are interesting for poor foids as betamaxxers
Truth.

This is not JBW, this is just live in first world.

Whitecels who don’t live in first world, don’t get this attention of these foids

I meant that's what you would do if you were in that situation duh

No you wouldn't lmao what foid wants a fat nigga? :waitwhat:
every foid wants a nigga
just thugmaxx instead of being a weeb

every foid wants a nigga
just thugmaxx instead of being a weeb
The statistics prove the opposite, therefore you deny the blackpill, therefore you're a bluepilled coper

The statistics prove the opposite, therefore you deny the blackpill, therefore you're a bluepilled coper
> The statistics prove the opposite, therefore you deny the blackpill, therefore you're a bluepilled coper
>

They want a fucking greencard nothing more nothing less. This is what the whole JBW-thing is based on, being betabuxx for noodlewhores who want to leave their shithole countries. Ethnics need to be purged from our countries and this website tbh.
Nothing more pathetic than a genetic dead end trying to talk down to others on a websites where the majority of people come here to laugh at us.
get me my fucking plane ticket
I'll unironically buy you one if you actually get some pussy

> The statistics prove the opposite, therefore you deny the blackpill, therefore you're a bluepilled coper
>

View attachment 437864
honestly seeing green text and wojak pics like I'm on /qa/ while on .is is pretty cursed ngl.

I meant that's what you would do if you were in that situation duh

No you wouldn't lmao what foid wants a fat nigga? :waitwhat:
Some nerdy white bitch that wants the bbc from an anime blackcel that's tall.

Nothing more pathetic than a genetic dead end trying to talk down to others on a websites where the majority of people come here to laugh at us.
Oh I'm an incel so I just have to accept all the shitskins and terrorists and anti-white pieces of shit shit on this forum right? Fuck back to Pakistan if you want my sympathy JoinedApr 21, 2021Posts4Online3h 41m

One like portland.
Maby but even then, a foid that would settle for a fat non white dude is probably going to be below average and a landwhale herself

Oh I'm an incel so I just have to accept all the shitskins and terrorists and anti-white pieces of shit shit on this forum right? Fuck back to Pakistan if you want my sympathy JoinedApr 21, 2021Posts4Online3h 41m
I don't want your sympathy you cum monkey, in fact i'd rather all you stormfags get mogged until you suicide. How does it feel to be part of "the master race" and still get rejected by your own women and brethren.

I don't want your sympathy you cum monkey, in fact i'd rather all you stormfags get mogged until you suicide. How does it feel to be part of "the master race" and still get rejected by your own women and brethren.
There it is, took him a whole 2 posts before revealing his true colors, I can smell your dirty paki breath from miles away. Go back to your desert-country mate nobody wants you here or on this forum.

There it is, took him a whole 2 posts before revealing his true colors, I can smell your dirty paki breath from miles away. Go back to your desert-country mate nobody wants you here or on this forum.
>hates and verbally attacks ethnics and claims they hate whites despite speaking to an ethnic that doesn't hate whites
>ethnic returns the favour

"REEEEE YOU CAN'T DO THAT, ONLY I CAN BE RACIST"

Stormfags showing their room temperature iq as always lul. I honestly have no clue why you're trying to act like you're better than me when the reason girls don't approach me is cos I'm an ethnic whereas the reason women don't approach you is cos you're so ugly and repulsive despite being part of the so called master race.

Also lol @ nobody wants me here, the same can be said about stormcucks shitting up the thread with their dumbass opinons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back