Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NYT blackpill article about effect of looks on one's life; (1981)

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/...nd-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

Most of it is stuff we already know but this quote stood out to me: "as the number of dates increased, attractiveness became a more important factor in determining if the partner was liked".
So basically people that say personality is more important haven't actually had that much, if any, experience at all in dating. Says a lot about cucktears and confirms that they are also incels in denial or ugly females/whales that dont even get much dick despite being female.

like i said in my previous post, incelcucks are in their own fantasy world , which serves as a defence mechanism from the blackpill

Brutal 3 replies pill

They went from blackpilled to doxxing the admins

They should compare this to the finacial stability of said couples. Because I know quite a few that are on welfare because they went after a broke chad/tyrone. That has baby mamas on the side. Maybe if they started showing how the finances dwindle when Foids date idiots instead of those with high I.Q's. Foids might actually start to think once in a while.

ugly females/whales that dont even get much dick despite being female.
Literally all a female has to do is not be a tremendous tub of lard and grease, and she could get dick, intimacy, kids, half a house and a car, whatever. How do they get born on tutorial mode and still manage to fuck it up? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Surely cleaning out the KFC bucket with one's tongue can't compare to living on tutorial mode!

Literally all a female has to do is not be a tremendous tub of lard and grease, and she could get dick, intimacy, kids, half a house and a car, whatever. How do they get born on tutorial mode and still manage to fuck it up? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Surely cleaning out the KFC bucket with one's tongue can't compare to living on tutorial mode!
Lol

jfl at must read content

#nopussynolabor
Stop feeding the jews who want us to live miserable

What a fascinating article from over 40 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back