Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NYC teen shot in the head, accidentally killed by friend during shootout in Brooklyn

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

SEPTEMBER 29, 2021

NEW YORK —
Shocking security footage obtained by The Post shows the moment a 16-year-old boy was accidentally shot in the head and killed by his cohort during a gunfight in Brooklyn Tuesday afternoon.

The shooter was firing at a rival gunman after he was shot in the stomach amid a volley of bullets along an East New York commercial strip around 1:30 p.m., police said.

Three young men wearing hooded sweatshirts were running down Pitkin Avenue when one opened fire.

But instead of striking his rival, the gunman accidentally struck Cahlil Pennington, 16, in the head at the corner of Miller Avenue, according to police and video footage.

After Pennington was shot, another young man with a blood-drenched sweatshirt attempts to pull a limp Pennington off the street corner and out of the line of fire.

Pennington, a Canarsie resident, was taken to Brookdale Hospital and pronounced dead, according to police.

The other teens all fled and were at large, cops said.

Good news. Now I can sleep peacefully knowing there's one less nignog on this planet.

I thought guns were illegal THERE?

Lol and this nigga told me he didn't flood lounge with gore

Accidental shootout
Accidental shootout
Accidental
:dafuckfeels:

Why are black people so violent?
You dont see any other race running around like that in first world countries

He was a kind friend

Good thing that I live in Queens. :cool:

How did i know they were black for the billionth time before clicking :lul:

Not even gonna watch it. I can still correctly guess the skin colour of the individuals

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back