Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NYC subway jumpscare

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★

Typical NPC watches somebody get eating to death by rats and just freezes, doesn't run away, doesn't try to kill the rats. just fucking stands their and watches. Very Realistic.

I've seen worse videos of the NYC metro in real life.

It's mostly of homeless niggers right?
Yeah or just random crazy people. People smoke crack and stab each other daily. Some Foid getting eaten to death by rats wouldn't be that strange.

Yeah or just random crazy people. People smoke crack and stab each other daily. Some Foid getting eaten to death by rats wouldn't be that strange.
Yeah, and New York and California are supposed to be "developed". Absolute joke

You should see Paris or London. The amount of enrichment is shocking.
I know London has gone to shit from crimes and mullas, but even Paris?

I know London has gone to shit from crimes and mullas, but even Paris?
Paris is worse tbh. I'm going to Londonistan soon. Hopefully, I will see some interesting enrichment.

But French hate muslims and banned abaya right? I though French were more racist too
Just because they ban it doesn't mean they enforce it. Muslims and blacks make up a large part of the French population.

Just because they ban it doesn't mean they enforce it. Muslims and blacks make up a large part of the French population.
So all the whites are getting cucked huh?

No, I though JBW was supreme
European countries are being flooded with hundreds of thousands of brown people per year. All of the UK leaders are South Asian or Black. I would hardly say whites in the UK have the upper hand when they are managed by an unelected Indian.

Yeah he is "Indian"
Well he is Indian. His parents were Indian civil servants based in East Africa. Same situation as that dead fag Indian Freddy Mercury.

Well he is Indian. His parents were Indian civil servants based in East Africa. Same situation as that dead fag Indian Freddy Mercury.
But I heard he is Kenyan or Tanzanian. Also he is more westernized. You can claim someone like Vivek Ramaswami is Indian

But I heard he is Kenyan or Tanzanian. Also he is more westernized. You can claim someone like Vivek Ramaswami is Indian
He's racially Indian and people from India back him. He's certainly not British nor has the British groups best interest in mind.

Rishi Sunaks parents are from Kenya. Freddy's parents were from Zanzibar.

He's certainly not British nor has the British groups best interest in mind.
But I heard economy improved after he came into power

But I heard economy improved after he came into power
Not because of Rishi Sunak and the British economy is on a downward spiral. He's better than his dumb foid predecessor but he's not doing anything good atm as the dictator of Britain.

Typical NPC watches somebody get eating to death by rats and just freezes, doesn't run away, doesn't try to kill the rats. just fucking stands their and watches. Very Realistic.
Not "just watching..."

They recorded it for our amusement!