Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NYC law banning discrimination based on height and weight (For w0men) goes into effect

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★

NYC law banning discrimination based on height and weight goes into effect​

I wonder if this law also bans w0men on discriminating man in dating based on height and weight and demading all man being 6.2ft tall, and being muscler lolololol.

But of course this stuff will only apply to w0men lolololol.

The day incels will be compensated for being denied access to reproduction and genetic prosperity is getting closer and closer

How do you enforce such a meme?

I wonder if this will be applied to male height.
Short men are one of the most vulnerable demographics in general.
Look at the landwhales in the picture.
I am sure this will be used to prevent discrimination equally and not to boost the ego of fat white women specifically.

Hope some manlet gets to sue a HR foid n win million dollars

Hope some manlet gets to sue a HR foid n win million dollars
Hope someone sues w0men for Tinder and dating discrimination.

Even if it won't be taken seriously, still just to spite w0men.

It didn't said that it applied to foids only

But this is shit hole NYC were talking about. The city where niggers homeless sleep everywhere and pop you with brothda numba 9 og rapz at night

I wonder if this law also bans w0men on discriminating man in dating based on height and weight and demading all man being 6.2ft tall, and being muscler lolololol.

Prolly not so suffering continiues (Takes swig of vodka)

NYC law banning discrimination based on height
I am not from trannyland , but LIFEFUEL for brocels that live in it

How else will big pharma sell its treatments?

Holy shit, this is based.

There needs to be affirmative action to give incels access to teen pussy

Calling a hole fat or midget would be punishable by death

the us is such a clown fiesta

@PPEcel any loopholes in this law that could be used by incels regarding unfair treatment in dating apps, internet, etc?

Could this end up like the case of Hermann Grimm, where some short or fat person is able to sue some New York institution for physical discrimination when it becomes apparent that like 90% of CEOs are over 6 feet tall or some shit, just like this black dude sued the New York teaching board for the black people failing the test too often so it's racist?

@PPEcel any loopholes in this law that could be used by incels regarding unfair treatment in dating apps, internet, etc?
Maybe this perhaps?:
Could this end up like the case of Hermann Grimm, where some short or fat person is able to sue some New York institution for physical discrimination when it becomes apparent that like 90% of CEOs are over 6 feet tall or some shit, just like this black dude sued the New York teaching board for the black people failing the test too often so it's racist?

It didn't said that it applied to foids only

But this is shit hole NYC were talking about. The city where n3344ers homeless sleep everywhere and pop you with brothda numba 9 og rapz at night
The USA and all western countries operate under a system of anarcho-tyranny where laws are selectively enforced and the dumbfuck population regards this as the ultimate expression of "equity" even when some whiteboy gets arrested for pointing a gun at hoodlums threatening to loot his house who aren't even charged

The day incels will be compensated for being denied access to reproduction and genetic prosperity is getting closer and closer
We will rise and society will finally go back to normal.

Average fortune 500 CEO is 6ft+ by now, is there going to be any review into this?

Only if we take by force (in video games)

If its for both genders , good.

( Whats propably Not the Case :feelskek: )

Why does it only apply to women?

The reason is because: there is a very real depopulation agenda going on. Women are being manipulated in government office (Matt handcock kissing and fucking his staff

But the public didn't care...

When an incel goes out and does pua he gets arrested (inceldaygamer) and pua nick got two years in prison for approaching multiple women and they framed it as dangerous harassment....

There are other men oppressing us as well. They won't promote you in their organisations. Theyre in governments not fixing male beauty standards and allowing the UN to commit cultural terrorism .

Real issues that need to be fixed.

A step in the right direction

Murica is pathetic. 'Science' has shown all body types are healthy lol ? Lol nothing heathy about not being able to climb stairs or dying of a heart attack at 40. Funny how women will call short men legit Genetically inferior' even though Shortness has zero effects on a person's ability to function yet defend landwhalism among women. Women put in zero effort in anything and yet demand everything. I don't know about you but I wouldn't ascend with landwhales even if I had the chance. I don't care if anyone calls me volcel. Giving leeway to women's faults is exactly the reason why they get to have high standards despite being subhumans.

Of course it only applies to women, because liberal places like new york make decisions in favor of women and aim to suppress men.

So you’ll go to jail if you rejected a 300 pounder or Ricky berwicks looksmatch WTF:what:

The reason is because: there is a very real depopulation agenda going on. Women are being manipulated in government office (Matt handcock kissing and fucking his staff

When an incel goes out and does pua he gets arrested (inceldaygamer) and pua nick got two years in prison for approaching multiple women and they framed it as dangerous harassment....

There are other men oppressing us as well. They won't promote you in their organisations. Theyre in governments not fixing male beauty standards and allowing the UN to commit cultural terrorism .

Boomerposting tbh

This all sounds like something they undertaken and passed because it sounded good and so they can feel like good people doing all the rightthink. “Inclusive, fair, equitable, FOR ALL”.. it’s a sanctimonious masturbation exercise, trying to out-woke other leftists..

How the hell do you prove someone was discriminated against for their height or weight? Same question applies to any other protected characteristic. If literally anything bad happens to a sacred cow with a protected trait, is that proof of deliberate malice and cause for reprisal against the offender? If I’m fat and I apply for a job and don’t get it, do I just sue? Nobody can read the employer’s thoughts, and my status/rank is higher than his since I’m a sacred cow, so, by leftist orthodoxy, is it just my word against his? Are they gonna survey a company’s employees, take inventory of all the protected characteristics, take anthropometric measurements (like PSL autists, kek), and declare discrimination if the numbers don’t match gen pop?

Will this apply to strip clubs, or to sports, or pilots, or horse jockeys? What if all the applicants are sacred cows? Like a fat and an anorexic and a black and a Hispanic and a woman and tranny. Is an employer supposed to hire all of them? Is there a handy chart ranking the hierarchy of protected characteristics to consult when faced with such a dilemma? (I bet you some retard has thought of putting one together)

Leftists are fucking retarded. They put a suit on a nigger (in this case, could also be a troon or woman or whatever) who can hardly string a sentence together and parade him around like he’s like one us so they can say “we did it! The black dresses like us and talks like us and we appointed him to a job, we solved inequality! We beat nature!” All so they can sleep soundly at night thinking they’re good and moral or whatever.. and this is the result. I get the status signalling and power flex motivation behind the magnanimity extended to those you deem inferior, but there are real consequences when you cede POWER to these people. You can’t just hand a machinegun to a monkey. That’s when it stops being fun and gets real precarious. This is where whites fucked up. They got so carried away with their sanctimonious gestures that they took it too far and now the inmates run the asylum.

In tangentially related news, I do wonder how the military recruitment crisis will affect the domestic political situation in coming years . Historically, right wing white men were the military’s bread and butter, but they aren’t enlisting anymore. So the army tried appealing to non whites and women. I don’t know how well that worked, probably not too well. But if whites aren’t joining the military (or police forces.. any source of absolute power), then it’s gonna be filled with women, blacks, gays, troons, etc.. all varieties of leftist.. so what happens when they have an ideologically compliant/sympathetic/aligned military. I.e. when they have ABSOLUTE POWER that will lend its absolutely requisite tacit approval to anything the left wants to do? Like, what if they decide that stealing elections is too much work and they would rather just not hold elections at all? They’d totally be able to do that, because they have an army.. monkey with a machinegun, you know?

>not fixing male beauty standards

Fuckin greycels. You must be new. The species is sexually selective. There is no such thing as beauty standards, and there is no modifying the mating preferences of women short of like, orchestrating a famine, but even then, it’s just coercion, and they will still crave Chad, but they will crave not starving to death even more. It will always tend in the same direction.

>not fixing male beauty standards

Fuckin greycels. You must be new. The species is sexually selective. There is no such thing as beauty standards, and there is no modifying the mating preferences of women short of like, orchestrating a famine, but even then, it’s just coercion, and they will still crave Chad, but they will crave not starving to death even more. It will always tend in the same direction.

You are definitely part of incel tears trying to bait people into getting banned.

I won't even bother responding.

Last edited:
But they'll never make a similar law that prevents discrimination based on looks.

This is so retarded, nice to know what legislation our tax money's going to, I wish r/fatpeoplehate still existed

Even the law is coping now.

Fat manlets like myself will still be publicly ridiculed.

Feminists and libtards don't apply things consistently, so rejecting a man because he's short somehow doesn't count as height discrimination in their minds. Of course, if a man says he won't date foids from a certain height, weight and specially race, he'll still get heat like no tomorrow or even get jailed depending on the country (Brazil for instance takes racism very seriously, saying anything against blacks here is more likely to get you in jail for a long time than actually committing violent crimes).

Feminists and libtards don't apply things consistently, so rejecting a man because he's short somehow doesn't count as height discrimination in their minds. Of course, if a man says he won't date foids from a certain height, weight and specially race, he'll still get heat like no tomorrow or even get jailed depending on the country (Brazil for instance takes racism very seriously, saying anything against blacks here is more likely to get you in jail for a long time than actually committing violent crimes).
You also have a left govermant that fully works with the WEF lolololol.

You also have a left govermant that fully works with the WEF lolololol.
True. I don't believe for a second that the election was fair and square, but it's insane how many people voted for Lula after all that happened anyway. At least ~30% did for sure. Many people in Brazil are extremely ignorant and others are like the wives of violent criminals, they enjoy getting beaten.

Gott mit uns now indeed... :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back