Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NYC forces all bars, nightclubs, and movie theaters to close

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Jfl fuck you normies!!! How are you gonna socialize now faggots?
No more going to nightclubs and bars to slay females, and no more movie theaters for Chad to take his jb girlfriend to on their first date:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
I love your Corona chan:heart::heart::heart::heart:

GIGABASED. Hope the NPCfags suffer

I think it was Australia that just banned gathering of more than 5 people.

I can guarantee you, people will go monkeymode there and start looting shit.

That’s nice

Corona chan is the best thing to ever come out of China.

I can guarantee you, people will go monkeymode there and start looting shit.
When people started taking everything out of stores I went with my parents to get food before everything was gone and one tried to bust through the checkout line and had to get pushed back.

Be prepared for the incoming chimpout.

wont even effect me jfl

this is the best news I heard. NYC and LA are full of giga chads and they bang all the hottest foids in the world cos they all fly there to get a piece of Chad
although I got thinking, does this mean normies in NYC will have to LDAR like us now? will they develop the same depression and psyche issues we have?

I only drink ın the house or outside anyway so ıt doesnt effect me.

Oh no muh social life!!!!!
:lul::lul:

Closings are happening Monday night in multiple states, lol. Heck, they’re already whining about anxiety and depression.

This is what Chad in the Olympics must feel like . . . that is to be in an environment in our prime element, that the rest of the world can't hack.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back