Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NWO is Regareded as a Conspiracy Theory

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
It's just people are generally lonelier, marriage and fertility drops, divorce increases. Soon there will be no need for anyone who isn't highly creative in the job market because all the jobs will be done by robots cheaper. The wealthy and the upper class of the future will have the earth for themselves, as they'd no longer rely on the uncultured dirty proletariat to produce their luxurious items. And in this generation it's us paying the price, they don't need us to make babies because robots will produce the goods for them.
Anyways, here's a Wiki page regarding the NWO as conspiracy theory: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Normies are too hiveminded to get into conspiracy theories

Don't care. Society is no longer our problem

People who are normally incredulous towards conspiracy theories simply lack critical thinking and are sheep themselves.

Hopefully it accelerates the destruction of society.

The end is near for subhumans. But I don't give a fuck. It never began for me so why worry about it.

People who are normally incredulous towards conspiracy theories simply lack critical thinking and are sheep themselves.
And they’re afraid and can’t handle things. Those responsible for incledom should pay a price towards improving my looks.

Last edited:
That's why the wealthy and genetically superior are the best ER targets (in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards).
Those responsible for incledom should pay a price

Normtards don't question nothing as to stray from the group think is a social death sentence.

That's why the wealthy and genetically superior are the best ER targets (in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards).
Seriously, the deaths of unattractive people or generally men are forgotten where as if a beautiful female dies it's like a nationwide grief.

Only the beautiful and the wealthy are remembered.
It does for sure but in the expense of low men fulfillment of life.

Normies are too hiveminded to get into conspiracy theories

Nope, (((conspiracy theories))) always attract the least knowledgeable and gullible people. Anyone who believes in (((conspiracies))) is a major knobhead he/she should read some books

My favorite analogy for this is the horse and cart analogy. The idea is that two horses discuss the invention of cars and argue about whether or not they will be replaced. One horse is arguing that people will always need horses somehow; they will want to go for rides, cares won't be that reliable, horses already have a secure place and won't be abandoned.

The same can be seen with normies. They are heavily convinced that they're somehow special enough that the elites won't replace them, but they are mistaken.

Habzin Hotel is pure garbage.
Normtards don't question nothing as to stray from the group think is a social death sentence.

True, normalfags have an extreme obession with fitting in. It's like a form of autism that's very geared for sociality.

Despite a whole entire world out there that they can't possibly grasp they aren't curious at all. They're functional retards who should not reproduce.

It's just people are generally lonelier, marriage and fertility drops, divorce increases. Soon there will be no need for anyone who isn't highly creative in the job market because all the jobs will be done by robots cheaper. The wealthy and the upper class of the future will have the earth for themselves, as they'd no longer rely on the uncultured dirty proletariat to produce their luxurious items. And in this generation it's us paying the price, they don't need us to make babies because robots will produce the goods for them.
Anyways, here's a Wiki page regarding the NWO as conspiracy theory: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Things were always in their faces, they're just too stupid to notice it. Because wrongthink is social suicide.

Last edited:
Seriously, the deaths of unattractive people or generally men are forgotten where as if a beautiful female dies it's like a nationwide grief.
As it stands now, there is literally no reason not to except for timing.

Nope, (((conspiracy theories))) always attract the least knowledgeable and gullible people. Anyone who believes in (((conspiracies))) is a major knobhead he/she should read some books
the new world order isn't BS. President George H.W. Bush went on TV and talked about it multiple times. It's also been discussed by David Rockefeller and other powers that be.

the new world order isn't BS. President George H.W. Bush went on TV and talked about it multiple times. It's also been discussed by David Rockefeller and other powers that be.

You: the NWO is bullshit
Him: here's why I think you're wrong
You:

:feelstastyman:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: man my life is real fucked up from all the workload, I come here to spend good time not debatemaxx I've no energy left for all that shit.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: man my life is real fucked up from all the workload, I come here to spend good time not debatemaxx I've no energy left for all that shit.
I get it actually. Arguing with people on the Internet is the dumbest thing one could do.

Yeah, it's not like you are affected by society.
Exactly, these apathetic copers who always wish for the destruction of soyciety don't realize they'd be completely fucked. Neetcels who rely on the government for their living will be the first to perish JFL.
Why not just target the people responsible for inceldom (feminism advocates, (((open borders proponents))), etc) in GTA5? Killing random people only hurts incels and invalidates our arguments/the blackpill to normies

Last edited:
you don't, I'm just responding to your posts on a forum like I do to many others
Alright, can you send me some proof of this (((new world order))) I would like to know why you think such things exist. I'm genuinely curious.

Alright, can you send me some proof of this (((new world order))) I would like to know why you think such things exist. I'm genuinely curious.
not gonna bother, you can do your own research. its not my job to "prove" it to someone who has a closed mind on an incel forum

Just pull your head out of your ass and have a look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back