Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NW3 before getting secondary qualifications

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
It’s officially over brocels.

Ever since I had the courage to not ask my parents to speak to the hairdresser/barber for me, I have been hiding my features by keeping my hair long. I could hide my big ears, acne, and most of my other disproportinate facial features under my somewhat thick locks. I have always had a massively high hairline (think sharp nw2) and a long head, however.

Around a year ago, I noticed some hair was falling out, and would cope by pretending to larp about my hairline receding on other platforms, so I could convince myself nothing was wrong (jfl @ me).

It turns out, since November last year, my hairline has gone to a nw3 to 3.5, and is still getting worse each week. The furthest point now reaches half way back on my head, and I haven’t even left secondary education. FFS my life is over before it began.

My own father actually hairmogs me now, and my grandmother was lamenting the fact that I wasn’t going to go bald because he didn‘t, until I showed her my disgusting subhuman hairline, to which she grimaced….

:feelsUnreal: Just want to do nothing but rot and play video games at this point :feelsjuice: My hair falls out while chad makes out with my crush lmaooo :feelskek:

This unironically made me feel sad. I feel for you:fuk:

Hair is sooo important. Any small chance you have of ascension is destroyed by losing your hair

Attachments

• D4AA29A5-82F5-4123-BDED-D731A92D9C91.jpeg
    D4AA29A5-82F5-4123-BDED-D731A92D9C91.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 26
NW0 at 39YO here, it's not getting me any pussy if that's any consolation for you.
Having a full head of hair past 40 seems to be a major attraction factor for foids that age. If you’re not a giga manlet, giga sperg, or below a 3 facially, you might unironically have a tiny chance to turn things around :bluepill::bluepill:. Just my youthful optimism though :feelsjuice:
This unironically made me feel sad. I feel for you:fuk:
We all in this toogeffah :feelsjuice:

big deal, there's medication for balding anyways

Balding is brutal, I'm coping by using a cap whenever I can :fuk:

That's kinda of an asshole thing to say in a thread where someone is venting about losing his hair.
Oops, I was trying to make him feel better. I mean he already knows there's guys who have hair, but maybe he doesn't know that it's basically worthless if your other features are not attractive.

I’m too young, I don’t
Too young, don’t want the side effects. Would also be over with hair. :feelsjuice:
Oops, I was trying to make him feel better. I mean he already knows there's guys who have hair, but maybe he doesn't know that it's basically worthless if your other features are not attractive.
It was already over, it’s just that now everyone is starting to see :feelsjuice:

finasteride. i was so worried about the sides, i delayed taking it, damaging the fuck out of my hair. when i finally started taking it, it stopped the hairloss and i got no sides.

i did up end having to pay $20,000 to get a hair transplant to fix the damage done.

finasteride. i was so worried about the sides, i delayed taking it, damaging the fuck out of my hair. when i finally started taking it, it stopped the hairloss and i got no sides.

i did up end having to pay $20,000 to get a hair transplant to fix the damage done.
Let’s just say that by the time I would be allowed on finasteride I would probably be a nw5, so why bother?

Let’s just say that by the time I would be allowed on finasteride I would probably be a nw5, so why bother?

tbh i dont even know why i bothered with the transplant, i was still bluepilled at the time.

im a short curry, it never even began for me.

do you think the sith lord genova is an incel or could he get a girl at a lower level

if he does enough order 66s do you think his wold grant him a woman via the force alone lol