Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nurse from Quora thinks, men are not entitled to love, sex and intimacy

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

Quora is just reddit 2.0
Also didn't read a single word.

They love that word "entitled " their elite given worldview and programming is a cage they'll never break out of . They're definitely not going to reach enlightenment. NPC foids probably don't have souls anyway.

Ofcoarse when you apply that "entitlement" concept to other social dynamics things get interesting....:feelswhat:

Last edited:
I wish I wasn't curious, I know I'm gonna read it but reading it makes me want to punch walls. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Note the ratio of updooterinos vs replies

The amount of assumptions made in one post is over 9000!!!!

A human females default setting towards human males is a complete and utter lack of sexual interest
Tell that to my chadfish

Funny cause most nurses are 20s and 30s and hightier becky who fucks chads all the time
so of course she says this

Funny cause most nurses are 20s and 30s and hightier becky who fucks chads all the time
so of course she says this
chad gets daily threesomes with 20 y/o nurse stacies while we rot :feelscry:

I would love to see what she has to say when a chad rejects her :)

They love that word "entitled " their elite given worldview and programming is a cage they'll never break out of . They're definitely not going to reach enlightenment. NPC foids probably don't have souls anyway.

Ofcoarse when you apply that "entitlement" concept to other social dynamics things get interesting....:feelswhat:
yep lol. it's rough for them once they realize that nobody is entitled to anything

Says the whore who'll rope the day Chad refuses to fuck her.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I left quite a bit of counter arguments to her shitty statement and supported fellow men who also commented on her response. At least in the comments, she wasnt getting any upvotes, and men were getting quite a few, because in the comments she slipped and shown how much of a misandrist she is

Examples?
Not any high iq, my main one was comparing inceldom to loneliness. Nobody would say to a friendless person that friends are a priviledge and that they arent entitled to friends. So why does she say those things to a man who is hurt because of a lack of a romantic relationship

Mankind is entitled to food, shelter, basic healthcare, education and various other things… But not sex? Fucking hypocrite world.

Last edited:
virtue signal bait
just let him fuck you

90 to 99 percent of women will never give you a second look
Admits that w*men are attracted to top 10% of men.
A human females default setting towards human males is a complete and utter lack of sexual interest
Low iq.

Nobody is entitled to anything, I already learned to live with that.
Chads, foids and normies haven't though.

Quora is just reddit 2.0
It sometimes has based responses, slightly better than reddit it my opinion.

Tell that to my chadfish
Yeah, that was the funniest part of her ridiculous monologue.

men are not entitled to sex, but foids are entitled to chads. fk the legal system.