Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Number of approaches.

How hard you tried?

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Approaches < 10

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • 10 < approaches < 50

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 50 < approaches < 250

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • 250 < approaches < 1000

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 1000 < approaches

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
0 = mentalcel

Like 5 irl, 40-something on the Internet though.

Cold approaching never works unless you’re chad. Normies get girls via social circles.

I've done a few dozen irl from when I was in highschool.

Now I only approach online. I easily have 1k+ messages sent out on dating sites

5+.

My only advice is never approach if you’re autistic. It’s a waste of time and you will only embarrass yourself.

5+.

My only advice is never approach if you’re autistic. It’s a waste of time and you will only embarrass yourself.
Agreed. I embarrassed myself behind belief back in school.

Yeah I actually got into PUA stuff for a while. Might be the worst mistake of my life tbh.
Same bro. I read like 4 PUA books. Asked my dad for advice..

Horrible memories

5+.

Couldn’t be more correct. Did I few in college and it was just all the people watching that threw me off. Asking for a femoids Snapchat but it just ends up being a prime display of my lack of charisma

Jfl at incels who still think cold approaching works

1 cold approach, 2 rejections in total. I should've known better, with my deformed facial feature, I'm universally unwanted.

Didn't St. Uninstall teach us that cold approaching a woman is a waste of time if you aren't <8?

Quality>quantity. The guy who got 1000 rejections most should have been "ew no" "no thanks" but the only two rejections i got ever were so brutal i want to be a volunteer in the first suicide trip to Mars.

Does msging foids online count

Mentalcels on suiwatch

3 or 4 when I was 12-15 and 3 before I turned 19. I couldn't take it anymore so I stopped trying.
I know 7 is not much, but those rejections hurt, especially the ones when I was a kid.

I've approached 163 girls.

5 out of 163 girls gave me contact details with a view to arranging a date (either that or to get rid of me). None of them came out on a date.

The furthest I've got was having one girl add me on Facebook and send me one message, then ghost me.

This is the state of modern dating for incels.

I tried 6 times irl and result is obvious

Around 500, most of which were done between 2011 and 2013. I had some more recent approaching seasons, like last year's carnival, I think I might have approached around 50 foids then.

I'm finding it very difficult to approach as of late, I wonder if the blackpill did damage my mindset with that.
Cold approaching never works unless you’re chad. Normies get girls via social circles.
False.

A nice amount ngl

APPROACHING IS A MEME

63 failed attempts. I have a list of names. But that’s just the ones who’s names I remember. It may be a bit more than 63

Dating websites & tried to do hobbymax or circlemax game. I'd say somewhere over 70ish approaches. All rejected. My height & frame & face are my causation factors.
APPROACHING IS A MEME

This.

5+.

Wish you told me that ~60 rejections ago (online included?)

If just cold approaches then 6

Hundreds, maybe even a thousand.
Too many to count