Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Number 1 reason not to sui

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
If society collapsed I would kill myself immediately. If there is no possibility of getting plastic surgery, there is no reward for breathing.

Yeah, that and Europe is fucked too. I’m holding off the rope until I see WW3 with Brexit and the inevitable EU crisis.

Lately I've decided ima stay alive i just wanna live and see society die

You won’t get to see the downfall of west. It’ll be complete bloodbath. It’ll bring out the primitive side in every person when they are starving.

- Student Debt is at 9 trillion
- US debt is like 100 trillion ( that’s more than all the money in the world)
- they are inviting low iq 3rd worlders here, who will become useless when automation takes all the jobs
-violence is getting bad
- girls are becoming mega whores
- guys are more disposable than plastic bottles cuz they have no value of they don’t make more then 200k
- libtards want free stuff that they can’t pay for
- average person has so much debt

Shit is about to hit the fan soon. Everything is about to collapse. People will be looting stores and murdering ppl on the street. High T, low Iq Rapefugees will be pissed af when they can’t do anything. They will be murdering ppl on street and raping foids.
They will be forming gangs and shit.

And my personal favourite.

When the government and betabux paycheck dries out, foids will be out whoring on the streets with their daughters for a can of beans or a McDonald’s burger. That’s when they will realize, the hole between their legs is worthless and their entire existence is meaningless.

Hopefully I am able to see this in my life time. It’ll be beautiful when it happens.

USA won't fall. it's too spread out to have mass riots and shit. it will just go broke(r). worst case, shit gets more expensive, families all live in one big house, no one buys shit

this isn't faggot europe where they can gather in the capitol city and burn shit down. even DC Is spread out and empty as fuck

OP isn't actually crazy here guys, this WILL happen in our lifetimes, but it won't be as graphic as he's saying. Most people will commit suicide from whats about to come. Remember his post.

That AVI is the gayest thing i've ever seen
a shirtless faggot who's camera angle almost shows his dick
:feelstrash::feelsbaton:

IT's typical response when ugly men fantasize about the Glorious Collapse? "What makes incels think they'll survive or be any better off"?

That response completely misses the point. It's not about the salvation of the Have-Nots. It's about the damnation of the Haves. The attitude is "I'll gladly sacrifice my life to END THEIRS!"

You won’t get to see the downfall of west. It’ll be complete bloodbath. It’ll bring out the primitive side in every person when they are starving.

- Student Debt is at 9 trillion
- US debt is like 100 trillion ( that’s more than all the money in the world)
- they are inviting low iq 3rd worlders here, who will become useless when automation takes all the jobs
-violence is getting bad
- girls are becoming mega whores
- guys are more disposable than plastic bottles cuz they have no value of they don’t make more then 200k
- libtards want free stuff that they can’t pay for
- average person has so much debt

Shit is about to hit the fan soon. Everything is about to collapse. People will be looting stores and murdering ppl on the street. High T, low Iq Rapefugees will be pissed af when they can’t do anything. They will be murdering ppl on street and raping foids.
They will be forming gangs and shit.

And my personal favourite.

When the government and betabux paycheck dries out, foids will be out whoring on the streets with their daughters for a can of beans or a McDonald’s burger. That’s when they will realize, the hole between their legs is worthless and their entire existence is meaningless.

Hopefully I am able to see this in my life time. It’ll be beautiful when it happens.
cope
Red

That AVI is the gayest thing i've ever seen
a shirtless faggot who's camera angle almost shows his dick
:feelstrash::feelsbaton:
Tbh.

Last edited:
IT's typical response when ugly men fantasize about the Glorious Collapse? "What makes incels think they'll survive or be any better off"?

That response completely misses the point. It's not about the salvation of the Have-Nots. It's about the damnation of the Haves. The attitude is "I'll gladly sacrifice my life to END THEIRS!"

Lmao exactly, just want this earth to be gone so these foids can’t whore themselves out to chad.

Inb4. Foids destroyed atomic particles will bond with chads atomic particles

I get excited thinking that I'll be able to see the downfall of a massive civilization in my lifetime.

cope-a-roonie-doodly-deedly-doodly

You summarized the issue quite well. Our purpose in this life is to watch the downfall of the "greatest" civilization to ever exist. Our reason to live is to witness the massive happenings to come in the next few decades (i.e. the collapse of late-stage western capitalism).