Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Numales think this is funny

• Thread starter Deleted member 279
  • Start date
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
2018-05-04-The-Cucking-Of-The-Chads.jpg

by Jonathan (((Rosenberg)))

That was too terrible for words.

They're both awful cunts. What am I missing here?

I could literally make the same comic about 3/10 landwhales getting mad when a 10/10 male model rejects them

Last edited:
Remember, it's not our looks that are the problem guys

And they wonder why they can't get laid.

Holy fucking shit that was beyond terrible.

Like what is the artist thinking here?

Fuck me.

they just contradicted themselves in that comic, why didnt they just draw an average looking guy?

This further states women do not want to talk to ugly men regardless what they have to say to them.

Someone actually took the time and effort to draw all that out :feelsgah::feelsgah: jfl this has 0 redeeming qualities

they just contradicted themselves in that comic, why didnt they just draw an average looking guy?

This further states women do not want to talk to ugly men regardless what they have to say to them.
Exactly

My thoughts exactly

Posts like this show that deep down they know the truth.

Fertilization membranes holy shit i laughed

Subhuman guy sees and approaches female tries to strike up a conversation.
Approachfemale

afterwards sub8 male insists on buying a femmoid a drink
Incel

unbeknownst to the sub 8 male he thinks the female is playing hard to get and tries to use his PUA tactics by getting the Femmoid's number
Inceltalking

Last edited:
Incels look like monsters and are immediately rejected ... Shocking revelation

Yeah this is a pretty black pilled comic. Poor guy never had a chance with her.

the blackpill is actually spreading, (((they))) are trying to shutdown the discussion with feminist shaming tactics but men are waking up to the fact that female nature is the problem. that's why they're still talking about this issue several weeks later, the same thing happened with gamergate

The incel isn't even remotely human. Just a wormy-bug creature with arms and legs. Easily worse than nazis' anti-jewish propaganda.

They're mixing up incels and beta buck cucks.

those goddamn incels cant get laid because they are assholes & mysognistic yeah THATS THE REASON BECAUSE THE INCEL WAS POTRAYED BY A UGLYALIEN VERY SIMILAR TO HOW THEY TREAT UGLY GUYS...

Here is a portrait of the comic author:

Cucc

as if id buy some whore a drink.

They used a fucking ugly alien, YOU CUNTS JUST PROVED LOOKS THEORY

going to a bar is a ripoff anyway unless you're chad you aren't leaving with anyone and why the fuck would i want to pay 8 bucks for a beer.

A fedora wearing faggit normie decides to take pick up lessons to talk to girls, because in his mind he thinks that is the only to put yourself out there by using your confidence and personality to talk to women
Subhuman01

unbeknownst to this pua wannabe he insists on talking to the femmoid resulting in trying make a quick getaway
Subhuman2

he doesnt realize his subhumaness that his looks was the resulting factor in the rejection process.
Subhuman03

Attachments

• subhuman03.jpg
    subhuman03.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 73
I'm laughing, but not for the artists intended reasons