Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Numales on suicide watch

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Soylent Stranding confirmed the embarrasment of the decade :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 20191101 051737

Bb-bbbuut it has my favorite celebrities on it :feels:
Bbb-uuut Kojima is a genius , r r-ight guys? :feels:

The game will still have great sales because it's a snoy exclusive and it's full of celebrities so snoyboys will buy several copies each

Last edited:
Jfl the vídeo already has more dislikes than likes, the truth hurts :feelskek:
Cucks on reddit saying a divisive game is better than a regular game :feelskek: jfl at that cope

I'm torn because I'll always hold Kojima's name in high regard and I don't like the idea of him losing his touch.

But on the other hand, I've been pissed since MGSV because I told people that it wasn't gonna live up to the bullshit and no one listened. "Words and deeds." Fuck that.

I'm torn because I'll always hold Kojima's name in high regard and I don't like the idea of him losing his touch.
:soy::soy::soy:
If Metal Gear Survive had Kojimas name on it's box all the soya would call it a misunderstood masterpiece

looks like shit tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back