Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Numale white knight talks tough.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
W9zrwfj60s711

He's going to drown us in soymilk.

you deserve to be made fun of because you won't help a hypothetical girl in a hypothetical situation

JFL at that subcouscious-level virtue signalling. Nothing in this world is done out of pure compassion. Even "selfless" acts stem from a desire to be recognized / to gain value. This is simply natural. This bluepilledmaxx beta was bathing in soy milk instead of normal amniotic fluid in his foid's womb.

id love to see a video where the foid was being abused by a chad, the numale WK cuck steps in to "defend" the foid, foid stares awkwardly at the numale, both chad and the foid laugh at his face and then walk away.

i bet this guy is 5"9 and weighs 140 lbs

Probably some over 350lb stereotypical neckbeard white knight cuck. People like this deserve the rope.

JFL at that subcouscious-level virtue signalling. Nothing in this world is done out of pure compassion. Even "selfless" acts stem from a desire to be recognized / to gain value. This is simply natural. This bluepilledmaxx beta was bathing in soy milk instead of normal amniotic fluid in his foid's womb.
But they will swear a million times they only do it for "m'lady" and nothing else.
id love to see a video where the foid was being abused by a chad, the numale WK cuck steps in to "defend" the foid, foid stares awkwardly at the numale, both chad and the foid laugh at his face and then walk away.
They should do a prank where they set up numales like that, just to have an excuse to beat the soy mix out them.

But they will swear a million times they only do it for "m'lady" and nothing else.

They should do a prank where they set up numales like that, just to have an excuse to beat the soy mix out them.

cuckfishing

The guy behind the keyboard --
skycg.jpg

These could be the new "gorilla warfare" ITG type posts.

Watch out boyos, we got a tough guy here.

The funny thing about the scenario painted by this dime-store paladin is that I once found myself in a situation very similar to it. Back when I assuaged my loneliness by going to the cinema rather than drinking, I spent every night of every weekend at the movies. Sure, I did so alone. But I was a little younger and being around others offered the illusion that I wasn't quite so alone. If nothing else, it got me out of the confines of my tiny little apartment. It was the opportunity to hear voices other than my own. Sure, the experience was no more illusory than the silly Hollywood fantasies I watched but, well, it was something other than silence.

There was one weekend when I arrived at the theater just a little earlier than planned. The sun was beginning to set; it was what they call the "golden hour" I believe, something pleasant with someone by your side and terribly melancholy if you have to experience it alone. No matter.

As I walked from my car to the theater, a bit of activity caught the corner of my eye. I turned around to find a parked couple arguing. There was the handsome young man and pretty young lady and, well, the magic of the golden hour certainly hadn't touched them. They were screaming at each other but love tends to be fiery, young love especially so. I was about to turn around and keep on walking when the fellow struck his woman twice. Now, I was more than acclimated to seeing acts of violence. Having worked as a caretaker for lunatics, I had watched plenty of men try to strangle others while the voices in their heads goaded them to murder. This was somehow different. Just two sharp blows. almost clinical. Before I knew what was happening, I found myself trying to intervene.

As a preface, though I was younger then I wasn't naive. I didn't act assuming I would rescue the fair damsel from the vicious brute and she would fall swooning into my arms. It was a far more visceral response. Like it or not, Nature has programmed us to defend women and children. That we benefit not a whit from it matters little, at least not in the moment.

I approached the car and asked her if she needed help. The boyfriend looked startled and guilty, which didn't surprise me. He was caught doing something wrong, and so his reaction made some degree of sense. The woman's response, on the other hand, was shocking.

She was enraged. She screamed at me, tears leaking from her eyes, mucous dribbling from her nostrils. Her face was a mess of smeared make-up, redness on her temple where her boyfriend had hit her, and the nastiest scowl I'd ever seen.

"Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off!"

It was surreal; I panicked just a bit because I wasn't sure how to handle the situation. I knew when to restrain violent mental patients, the proper protocols to be applied to monsters, but how was I supposed to proceed when it came to the affairs of real men and women? Was she acting like she was because she was afraid of the man who hit her? Should I have ignored her and intervened regardless of her wishes?

Well, I respected her choice. Wicked misogynistic incel though I present myself to be, perhaps deep down I'm a feminist after all. Not so scandalous an idea, really. From what I recall, the Muslims believe Iblis's greatest sin was the fact that he loved God far too much. If Shaitan is fated to be redeemed by the same Lord who once damned him maybe, just maybe, the day will come when the Eternal Feminine will extend the same kindness to me.

All jokes aside, I spent a good twenty minutes watching the car from a distance. Nervous, twitching ghoul that I am, I was more than a little bit worried that if something went awry with the Romeo and Juliet I left to their own devices, I would have eventually been found culpable. I waited, but there weren't any screams or shouts or wails. The sun had finally sunk beneath the horizon and it was time for my movie to begin.

The picture was trash, but most of the films I watched during my twenties were. Funny thing, though. As the credits crawled down the screen, ushering in the familiar horror of having to return to my tiny apartment alone, a bit of movement caught the corner of my eye. Deja vu? Well, yes, actually. The couple I had caught engaged in that little domestic dispute in their car two hours before were now several rows behind me, kissing passionately.

There's no moral to the story this time, no metaphor, no myth or occult lesson to be learned. Just a meaningless slice of life related by a thing that had, for all intents and purposes, died a very long time ago.

Soyboys are fucking pathetic i could beat the shit out of these sissy boys

That was some good cringe

"Dont get in my way while I save someone from getting beat up or I'll beat you up!"

As a preface, though I was younger then I wasn't naive. I didn't act assuming I would rescue the fair damsel from the vicious brute and she would fall swooning into my arms. It was a far more visceral response. Like it or not, Nature has programmed us to defend women and children. That we benefit not a whit from it matters little, at least not in the moment.
I've never had this instinct, it seems like something that was built into us from the bluepilled media. The only people men want to look after are their own tribe, they don't care about femoids from other tribes, that is a new cuck invention.

I smell soy on that post. These cucks are the reason foids have such an over inflated ego knowing that men like this will basically bow to them

I smell soy on that post. These cucks are the reason foids have such an over inflated ego knowing that men like this will basically bow to them
There has to be more examples being made of soyboys getting their ass kicked for whiteknighting, then they'll never talk that hard shit again. Now they think they have the public opinion on their side, but once the cucks and whiteknights get out numbered they will show their true cowardly faggot colors.

Probably all talk and no action

I've never had this instinct, it seems like something that was built into us from the bluepilled media. The only people men want to look after are their own tribe, they don't care about femoids from other tribes, that is a new cuck invention.
I feel the same way. I only care if it is my kin.