Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Numale that hates incels got fired from Disney

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★

This guy was writing some books for Star Wars and got fired due to screaming about incels and trump on twitter.

Numale

Chuck Wendig 2

Lifefuel.

It still blows my mind how every guy who looks like that somehow just knows to pull that face on camera. Fucking cuckolds man

It still blows my mind how every guy who looks like that somehow just knows to pull that face on camera. Fucking cuckolds man
I always found that weird. That isn't really a face anyone ever makes, even to take pictures.

He behaved highly unprofessional and got fired for it. Good.

hahahahahahahahahaha how do u as a grandpa take a pic like that? no wonder star wars has been so s0y lately faggots like this have been working on it.

Chuck Wendig? More like Cuck Soydigger

When you overdose on soy.

I always found that weird. That isn't really a face anyone ever makes, even to take pictures.
I don't think we will ever find out why. All we know is its cuckmania out there
Cuckface

Chuck wendig??
More like cuck wendig

Sorry man. I wasnt aware of your post. Mine looks like a copy from your post now.
lol it's cool. At the end of the day, this doesn't make me sad. Not getting laid makes me sad :feelsbadman:

what did he get fired for? I don't want to read his twitter
"The tl;dr version is that he wasn't fired for the content of the books. He was fired because his tweets were "too much politics, too much vulgarity, too much negativity."
According to one tweet

"The tl;dr version is that he wasn't fired for the content of the books. He was fired because his tweets were "too much politics, too much vulgarity, too much negativity."
According to one tweet
JFL

look at his name, look at his picture, the memes write themselves

Cucks are the lowest subhumans of all. Glad he got his.

archetypal soy boy. So typical.

Why do all soy boys look the same?

I have never made that face in a pic. I don’t know why anyone would.
I had noticed a bunch of them around, but never made the connection before.
Now it all makes sense.

finally some strong lifefuel

Bad bye faggot