Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nude Foid Art

adamason

adamason

"based low inhib god"
I've recently started pencil drawing and sketches, and thought why not bring some fantasies somewhat to life. Anyone else here an artcel or want to share?

Adamason art 1
Adamason art 2
Adamason art 3

First picture has tits like pool balls.

you are good at drawing hands tbh. A lot of artists have a hard time making them not look like shit.

you are good at drawing hands tbh. A lot of artists have a hard time making them not look like shit.

ah thanks so much aha. I found the second one was soooo hard but think it came out okay :ha..feels:

lmao yeah, I found they're pretty hard to get right :feels:
Natural breasts usually have a tear-like shape I believe. You should consider drawing an ugly male.

asian women look the best

Attachments

• huge.jpg
    huge.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
Natural breasts usually have a tear-like shape I believe. You should consider drawing an ugly male.
I find with boobs its helpful to think of them as sacks of water or something.

thank you I'll give the tear-like shape boobs a go. lol that would probably make me feel better ngl, I'll give it a go :feelshehe:

this is really good, did you do it?

Yes, I'm confident this will effectively doxx me if I go mainstream too. But I'm computer science maxxing right now, so I'm confident it won't happen

Yes, I'm confident this will effectively doxx me if I go mainstream too. But I'm computer science maxxing right now, so I'm confident it won't happen

still, you have a good talent, and can always be a hobby I guess? thanks for sharing it!

damn you are talented bro

Idk why you would want to spend your time drawing whores, still though you got some talent.

Foid worship. Draw an ugly manlet raping a stacy.

I really like the third one, very good, gg

Nice.

Post it on nsfw art and earn karma points

Nice.

Post it on nsfw art and earn karma points

ah thanks man this is only my second post on the site so still getting used to it. thank you!
You know how in BDSM some women bind their tits and they become swollen and purple? That's what this reminds me of.

Otherwise nice work.

Foid worship. Draw an ugly manlet raping a stacy.

stuff like this?
Adamason art 6
Adamason art 4
Adamason art 5
Adamason art 7

I really like the third one, very good, gg

ah thank you, really appreciate it :feelscry:
damn you are talented bro

thanks man, means a lot :ha..feels:

Last edited:
Pretty good, wish I could draw

Whenever I draw it just looks like a cartoon

Draw Elliot shooting down some foids please.

Your drawings are terrible buddy. Find a new hobby.

Nice drawings OP. good to see art threads.

you should make something inceldom related

Moggs me hard. I'm good at copying from pics but always sucked at freestyle. I should try out sometime, it's a good cope.

do you post on hentai foundry?

Drawing mogs me, you should draw McVeigh for me.

looks good i would buy it when i get my own place

Awesome drawing skills

I am quite the artist myself, actually.
CF8EC2EC A5FF 4D04 B97D 265F53FB1509

Start drawing doujins

Your drawings are terrible buddy. Find a new hobby.
cope. While its not the best art (its not bad it just has a few anatomical mistakes and meh shading) its obvious he has a decent enough ability drawing correct proportions, shade and such. Its obvious that with more practice he would be a pretty good artist. Also, most artists dont start out being god tier so its retarded to stop trying to get better at drawing just because you aren't born Michelangelo tier.

cope. While its not the best art (its not bad it just has a few anatomical mistakes and meh shading) its obvious he has a decent enough ability drawing correct proportions, shade and such. Its obvious that with more practice he would be a pretty good artist. Also, most artists dont start out being god tier so its retarded to stop trying to get better at drawing just because you aren't born Michelangelo tier.

thanks man. I legit started it as a side hobby while in lockdown, I guess with any training / lessons and years of practice it might actually end up being something lol..

thanks man. I legit started it as a side hobby while in lockdown, I guess with any training / lessons and years of practice it might actually end up being something lol..
damn you started drawing this year? mogs me. I was dogshit when I started drawing in middle school.