Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NUCLEAR SCIFUEL : If you weren't the MVP Quarterback in highschool you never lived .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
  Back when you were playing WoW with your aspie friends thinking you're the shit because you got that rare item , female your age WERE ALREADY having orgies with chads in the locker room . ( http://www.wusa9.com/news/girl-15-had-sex-with-25-boys-in-high-school-bathroom/212563774 )

Everything was happening behind your back and no one told you because you were deemed unfit to participate in such sexual activities .

It was over before it even begun .

If you weren't a 6'4 HighSchool Chad quarterback and won the state championship while seeing your gf's face in the crowd cheering you on, you never actually lived.

You will never create strong healthy male bonds with your bros in the football team , workout together , inject steroids together and gangbang the highschool sluts in the locker room .

maxresdefault.jpg

You will never be named the best football player in your state championship and have full unlimited access to the prime jb pussy in every single middleschool/Highschool within a 100 mile perimeter .

29apgye.jpg

Life is all about being YOUNG and cool, a generically handsome jock who lays with his virgin gf under the stars, seeing her priceless face as you first enter her pure pussy, moaning your name when her parents arent home. Having a cool group of jock friends to hang out with , a chad dad who buys you a 250 hp camaro with a custom made exhaust , a cool mom who's just happy to see her son happy and in school not demanding top 99 percentile grades , a big social circle with tons of connections , that what life is ultimately about

large.jpg

tumblr_inline_n4edykUo7O1sbk4h6.jpg

Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends.

You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life.

>Time to man up and become a provider.
 >Time to downsize and save for retirement. 
>Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. 
>Time to watch your hairline recede .
>Time to watch your hyoid bone drop and you skin get wrinkled .
>Time to watch your dick get proper erections once a month instead of having 10 perfect erections a day when you were in highschool .
>Time to watch your partner lust over YOUNG HANDSOME CHADS .
>Time to watch your wife deny sex simply because " she doesn't feel like it " and you cant do anything about otherwise you'll go to jail for " martial rape " .
>Time to become a literal slave for your company and slave your youth and life energy away , only to get fucked back by the corrupt government who decided to spend your money to fund a regime change in some random african , giving you pennies back from your tax money .
>Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. 

200212196-001.jpg

fucking suicide fuel I will never take the virginity of a cheer leader blondie with her pink pussy

If there is a God, he will have to beg for my forgiveness.

normiesgunnurm said:
fucking suicide fuel I will never take the virginity of a cheer leader blondie with her pink pussy

Pink>red

Pouuop said:

Holy shit so many PERFECT jailbait girls, and Chad probably fucked all of them at once. There is NO WAY to reconcile not getting this. Even if I looksmax hard enough to fuck above average women I will never have a harem of jailbait.

BRB buying a gun so I can end the suffering.

cope way of thinking that only the quarterback gets to enjoy cool life experiences. i'd rather be the prettyboy with a 10/10 model gf and enjoy all sorts of entertainment together in a cozy manner while she obsesses over me.