Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Nuclear RageFuel] MANLETS BTFO BY ROASTIES

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★

Manlets just can't win with women they can be Doctors, Millionaires, Best Selling authors and champion skier all at once and still doesn't mean shit to women if your short and worst... be unattractive on top of that. You just complete fucked with dating scene and not to mention not being taken seriously in life in general and even the children just drop a major blackpill they think short men equates to "Ugly and Dumb" and for tall men to "Smart and Handsome". I thank god sometimes I'm just average height(5,10") because I couldn't imagine the bullshit manlets have to go through everyday.

Timestamps for RageFuel moments:
2:24
4:45
6:16 & 13:21[Mega RageFuel] This fucking bitch made fun the guy for being short earlier on 6:16 and then she try to virtue signal 13:21
8:32 Kids dropping blackpills

the kids part is fucking brutal

Manletcels on 24/7 suicidewatch :feelsbaton:

A few inches of height and few mm of bone determine your whole life.

Manlets should just rope now

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelswow::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fuck i remember in pre-kinder, kinder, and 1st grade being a tall chad.. then my parents stopped giving a fuck about me and my diet became coke and chips.. fuck man:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

JFL at Tallcels acting like them being 6'3 doesn't give them a major advantage in life.

where the fuck is that bitch now?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelswow::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fuck i remember in pre-kinder, kinder, and 1st grade being a tall chad.. then my parents stopped giving a fuck about me and my diet became coke and chips.. fuck man:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
How were u a chad in kindergarten? This nigga

Manlets are not men, they are boys.

How were u a chad in kindergarten? This nigga

i would force myself on to older teachers by putting my head against there tits or something like that until i was sent to counseling and transferred to only male teachers

rip every manlet ever

Most have been suicidefuel for those guys, fuck one of them was 4'9 and another 5'0 don't know how they cope day to day.

Most have been suicidefuel for those guys, fuck one of them was 4'9 and another 5'0 don't know how they cope day to day.
The dude that is 4,9" my god.. I feel so horrible for that guy.

Someone in the comments said that women wanting taller men isn't superficial because she wants to feel feminine around him.

hahaha!

I don't think this could air today. It's too brutal.

"I don't think being short should stop anyone from doing what they want in life."
I want to bang thousands of women...
...so, I shouldn't let the word "no" stop me then. Got it.

Someone in the comments said that women wanting taller men isn't superficial because she wants to feel feminine around him.
I saw another that mention that he should get 4,5" girl but the thing is that they hate short men that are even taller then them.

The dude that is 4,9" my god.. I feel so horrible for that guy.

Honestly at that height it is 100% undeniable over how the fuck can you go on living if you can get mogged by a 5'0 guy.

That little roastie talking about the size of the heart:feelsmega::feelsree::feelsokman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I saw another that mention that he should get 4,5" girl but the thing is that they hate short men that are even taller then them.
this isnt ragefuel for you as you are 6'5

Manlets should just jun twink game tbh

We need a virus that kills nonmanlets.

This is the most potent heightpill video, jesus christ. 11:45 LMAO