Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nuclear blackpill

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
How many people have you slept with?
So many blackpills here:

1) college pill - one ho can't count the number of she included college

2) 5-10% of these normies have fucked more than 15 people - that means more than 15 people have looked at them and said they are high value enough to fuck

3) trannys/ queers have in average fucked more than normies - sorry to all those anti degeneracy campaigners on here, you were right

4) the uglier people have fucked more - this should be lifefuel for us, but really it just makes us bigger failures

5) fat people (espec see the thicc noodle) have fucked more than skinnies, but only slightly

6) even the fucking ethnics have got validation and fucked someone

View: https://youtu.be/ifcXjN2Q0i4

How many people have you slept with?
So many blackpills here:

1) college pill - one ho can't count the number of she included college

2) 5-10% of these normies have fucked more than 15 people - that means more than 15 people have looked at them and said they are high value enough to fuck

3) trannys/ queers have in average fucked more than normies - sorry to all those anti degeneracy campaigners on here, you were right

4) the uglier people have fucked more - this should be lifefuel for us, but really it just makes us bigger failures

5) fat people (espec see the thicc noodle) have fucked more than skinnies, but only slightly

6) even the fucking ethnics have got validation and fucked someone

View: https://youtu.be/ifcXjN2Q0i4

i've f**cked 0 people.
This in college because I valued chastiity,

It was only when I graduated when I became a sex fiend.

Last edited:
fake. only chads and foids have hight number of sexual partners, not ugly and normie

Men are larping, women are underplaying.

Seems like one of those safe space places where they won't larp.
It might be NYC, I have a trucel friend who moved there for 3 years and fucked like 4 foids, it might be that every incel needs to move to somewhere like NYC or London

This is called Juggernaut effect. Horny and desperate men flock unattractive/fat females in hopes to get laid.

This is called Juggernaut effect. Horny and desperate men flock unattractive/fat females in hopes to get laid.
Because egos are too fragile to approach hot women?? So why can't sone incel OD on a fatal dose of phenibut, take some amphetamines to keep him alive, and hit up every 8+ foid in the clubs so he can ascend??

You mean uglier femoids? Sub 8 males don't even get a look from any foid.

Had to look it up. Might as well mention the corresponding incels.wiki article :

How can someone sleep 300+ times

Good morning I hate woman...

Even the ugly guys dude
Smegma-tier IQ. A foid won't touch a sub 8 Male's arm, you think the foid would fuck him? Or are you talking about boomers?

fat people (espec see the thicc noodle)

For fuck sake. I get angry when people do this. Thicc does NOT mean fat.
And when you search thicc, all that comes up are landwhales. I wonder why.

Seems like one of those safe space places where they won't larp.
It might be NYC, I have a trucel friend who moved there for 3 years and fucked like 4 foids, it might be that every incel needs to move to somewhere like NYC or London
>truecel
>fucked
Pick one

>truecel
>fucked
Pick one
Well 3 of them he dated for a while and fucked after Simping for a few weeks. But there was one (she was a landwhale with pink hair) who get got a BJ off the day he met her

Well 3 of them he dated for a while and fucked after Simping for a few weeks. But there was one (she was a landwhale with pink hair) who get got a BJ off the day he met her
Then you are shit at rating men