Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NUCLEAR BLACKPILL!!!! Mother names son after her first lover.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Here is his follow up post

Mother names her son after her first lover. Kek and her first lover was a Tyrone, this betabux is getting tyrones sloppy seconds, and the wife even admitted to still loving Tyrone.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WOMEN ARE GIVEN RIGHTS OF ANY SORT.

FEMALE GENOCIDE WHEN?

more JFL than Blackpill imo

Iran,North Korea WW3 When??

I told her that we would need to see a marriage counciler first off and consider changing our son's name to his middle name. The look of rage on her face when I said that last part was something I don't think I've ever seen before. I hate to say it but it mad me a little happy to see it. She told me to go fuck myself and that was never going to happen and stormed off.

Jeez

This is going to be a good read, kek.

Lmao I see another user has been browsing r/relationships for kekfuel. This one is very impressive.

ezgif_091916042148.gif

I didn't read it properly, can someone give me a TL;DR?

SLOOT LIED
PEOPLE DIED

Btw, I saw this on /r9k/ some time ago.

"They said they know what she did was wrong and they always knew and so did her whole family and all her friends"

Absolute humiliation. Absolute. There's no recovery from this. It's one thing for her to name it secretly, but for all her family and friends to know she names her kid after her previous lover? And the husband doesn't know

Holee fuck boyos I tell ya, this is some next level cuckery here.

$10 bet its not actually his kid

Game never began for betabux pops.

I say change the name and tell that bitch to go fuck herself.. She's probably sucking BBC as we speak while the husband is at work.

Why are all these cucks so god damn delusional? This is what happens when someone has sex and dates people. They have fond memories of being with other people. Years of being pounded by different guys and cucks think they will forget all about it and only have fond memories of them.
"knew she had one boyfriend in high school who cheated on her but I never asked his name and that is my fault."

LOL a whore has fond memories of a cheating nigger

Just be asexual and no to feminism, tbh

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's what happens when you let a roastie make a decision.

Hahahahaha! I love it!

I want more of this stuff to happen, so that the 80% of sub-Chad men realize how worthless they are to women in all ways but $$$.

Women treat us like shit - and we welcome it!

I didn't read it properly, can someone give me a TL;DR?
Husband finds out that his wife named their son after her first lover that she had in highschool.
Husband confronts his wife about it and asks her if she still has feelings for that guy, she said she still loves him.
Husband then proposes to change the name, and the wife says "go fuck yourself" and storms off, showing that she still has strong feelings for her first lover and is willing to ruin her marriage to keep the name.

Hey, anyone know where my gun safe keys are? I lost them, and I need to do some… hunting.

Jk, too lazy to get gun

Husband finds out that his wife named their son after her first lover that she had in highschool.
Husband confronts his wife about it and asks her if she still has feelings for that guy, she said she still loves him.
Husband then proposes to change the name, and the wife says "go fuck yourself" and storms off, showing that she still has strong feelings for her first lover and is willing to ruin her marriage to keep the name.

D E L U S I O N A L
E
L
U
She burned coal, 95% of women who do that are not in love but just fetishize blacks just like gook women
I fetishize white guys. Her marriage means less to her than rough sex she had with a big black buck because
O she is not capable of love.
N
A
L

Really, he should just fucking bash the bitches face in with a metal pipe.

Or just absolutely destroy everything she has.

Such cases of high cuckery should not be allowed.

My wife and I both had a very promiscuous past before we met and agreed that the past should stay there so I didn't push to hard to know certain details.

Cope

Damn, I had a reminder for the third update but my account got suspended on Reddit so I never checked. Damn. He should have the name changed. No exceptions.

"I asked her if she would feel the same way if we had a daughter and named her after one of my ex's and she said that's different I wouldn't let that happen."

If my wife says this to me I would fucking burn her alive. Hypocritical piece of shit.

These cucks are beyond repair.

This guy belongs to cuckadu national park.

"They said they know what she did was wrong and they always knew and so did her whole family and all her friends"

Absolute humiliation. Absolute. There's no recovery from this. It's one thing for her to name it secretly, but for all her family and friends to know she names her kid after her previous lover? And the husband doesn't know

holy shit man.. LMAO!!! The fact that her ex was black makes this story even funnier.

holy shit man.. LMAO!!! The fact that her ex was black makes this story even funnier.

I know right ? Also, wouldn't you be suspicious as a white man if your wife randomly conjures up some nigger name to give to your newborn son ? wtf

This guy is major cuck.

I know right ? Also, wouldn't you be suspicious as a white man if your wife randomly conjures up some nigger name to give to your newborn son ? wtf

This guy is major cuck.
Exactly, I've never seen a white guy named deshawn or Tyrone, I would be suspisciouse ad fuck if my wife recommended those names for our kid.

I agree, it is absolute humiliation, all this time her friends and family KNEW this guy was raising a kid with her fucking ex lover's name, they knew he was being cucked and just stayed silent and probably mocked him behind his back too.

I forgot about this. I can respect the guy for not backing down, though I wouldn't be the one sleeping in the guest room.

I remember this one, just be chad theory is legit. If you get to her early as a babychad then you'll own her for life.

He admits to being a degenerate like his wife so no sympathy for this cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back