Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Nuclear Blackpill] [It's Over] Truecel Trait: You are so ugly that even dogs bark at you

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Imagine you are an ugly male and as you walk outside whenever you are going to work, buying groceries or going to gymcel, you will always to see people walking their dogs. However when the dog notices your presence, it immediately barks at and you and gets really aggressive with you because it is repulsed by your looks. You are so ugly that not just children call you a "scary ogre", but even dogs bark and get aggressive towards you because you are so ugly that you are automatically its enemy. I dare IT screenshot this.

This would happen all the time when I would walk past dogs

jfl that actually happens quite a lot

dogs seem to hate me for some reason, tbf I hate them as well so

They can sense your vibes so you're either giving off anxiety pheromones or anger.

This would happen all the time when I would walk past dogs
Same, either I walk to the other lane when there are dogs, or I would jaywalk if there's one nearby.
They can sense your vibes so you're either giving off anxiety pheromones or anger.
Whenever I walk near them I am always thinking how will it suddenly lose control and attack me like I am its foe.
jfl that actually happens quite a lot

dogs seem to hate me for some reason, tbf I hate them as well so
Beyond over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back