Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nuclear blackpill is cope and so much 2010s. Also: thoughts on blackpilling my boomer parents as a last straw?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
The 2020s ask for a new level of blackpilledness unheard of. A pill to transcend all pills. We must scorch the normies mental cavities with a neverending hellfire leaving nothing behind but black coal. It is time to introduce the final exterminatus blackpill.

Will my parents stop erasing my suffering or will they become mad and fall into a state of catatonic heretic bluepill recitation?
Final thoughts thougts for this combat briefing my fellow brothers and veterans of the blackpill crusade?

Last edited:
Blackpill them about how a Chad could rape a child three times and foids be dripping wet in Tinder chat.

A82324b

@builderseed @Admiral_Arkantos @StormWind

i don't think they will take it too well

show them the truth

Well. My dad scapegoats me being a brat and a "looney" not having to listen to me.

Last edited:
If u do something radical, they will get u locked in mental asylum.
If u try to rationally explain, they will not listen or downplay it.

What else to do? Maybe try to find a solution for separate living or just don't engage with them no matter what.
I suspect that u still expect them to take a responsibility for you, and whilst it could be morally right, they have no obligation to do it.

Last edited:

What else to do? Maybe try to find a solution for separate living or just don't engage with them no matter what.
Ye, I try working towards a solution, but I am to slow. Eitherway to move out I need to get the things in order I currently work on. Problem rly is when I retreat they get to used pissing on me and double down. I really didn't get anywhere blackpillwise. The exterminatus torpedos were not even stored into my spaceship yet. Think I will try to cycle benzos to get my social anxiety in check.

I suspect that u still expect them to take a responsibility for you, and whilst it could be morally right, they have no obligation to do it.
rare deeptroat post

I really didn't get anywhere blackpillwise. The exterminatus torpedos were not even stored into my spaceship yet. Think I will try to cycle benzos to get my social anxiety in check.
What are u trying to achieve blackpill wise? Such knowledge is nearly useless to old boomers.

Don't even bother black pilling boomers because they've got their head so far up their ass and they will not even listen to a single word you say.

Don't even bother black pilling boomers because they've got their head so far up their ass and they will not even listen to a single word you say.
Yeah figured.
What are u trying to achieve blackpill wise? Such knowledge is nearly useless to old boomers.
I actually think lookism is easier to explain than being not nt. Was funny how even the police was baffled, about his level of being uninformednl. It is over either way judging by this. Doubt I just sheltered my dad to much and can just go up to him and explain. There is a another readon for this lel.

I just try to extract some consideration / empathy for my situation on their side.

Blackpill them about how a Chad could rape a child three times and foids be dripping wet in Tinder chat.

View attachment 281117

This might be the most potent suicidefuel I've ever seen. I literally, no joke, want to blow my fucking brains out.
There will never be any happiness for me, how the hell can hell itself be worse.
There's no hope.

This might be the most potent suicidefuel I've ever seen. I literally, no joke, want to blow my fucking brains out.
I tried to blackpill my parents with that image and they didn't react. Guess the blackpill is too brutal for them.

I tried to blackpill my parents with that image and they didn't react. Guess the blackpill is too brutal for them.

Unironically, fuck women. I can't imagine a creature more evil and disgusting than them.

Willing to fuck a child rapist. God. What in the actual fuck is wrong with them? I would rather stay a virgin than fuck a child rapist, no matter how attractive she was. That's fucking disgusting.

I have literally 0 sympathy for any woman now. Always crying and bitching about how "life is unfair" and how "men are privileged" and how "I'm oppressed," when they are the most spoiled, degenerate, worthless PoS's I've ever seen.

Any one from this point on that tells me we would have less wars and more peace if we had female leaders, I'm going to fucking curb stomp.

Unironically, fuck women. I can't imagine a creature more evil and disgusting than them.

Willing to fuck a child rapist. God. What the fuck is wrong with them?

I have literally 0 sympathy for any of them from now. Always crying and bitching about how "life is unfair" and how "men are privileged" and how "I'm oppressed," when they are the most spoiled, degenerate, worthless PoS's I've ever seen.

Any one from this point on that tells me we would have less wars and more peace if we had female leaders, I'm going to fucking curb stomp.
Foids only understand brute force. What do you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back