Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NTs have life so fucking easy!!

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
Unless you are a 2/10, NTs have life so fucking easy with their higher IQ by default as not only do they make friends and get a partner so easily because foids hate autistic men but they do subjects like math like its a fucking walk in the park while I struggle with the most easy and simple form of math because I am not like you spergs as I am literally retarded.

I don't know how NTs are able to do it like its an everyday task while meanwhile I only mog them in the most useless activities possible like being able to name every gym exercise, learn martial arts or be a fast learner on animes and come up with so many theories which provide no value to my life.

WHY CANT I JUST BE NORMAL??!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Unless you are a 2/10, NTs have life so fucking easy with their higher IQ by default as not only do they make friends and get a partner so easily because foids hate autistic men but they do subjects like math like its a fucking walk in the park while I struggle with the most easy and simple form of math because I am not like you spergs as I am literally retarded.

I don't know how NTs are able to do it like its an everyday task while meanwhile I only mog them in the most useless activities possible like being able to name every gym exercise, learn martial arts or be a fast learner on animes and come up with so many theories which provide no value to my life.

WHY CANT I JUST BE NORMAL??!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
yeah man, when you are an autist, forget dating and sex, even your daily life will be a absolute mindfuck to deal with.

Cope I'm NT yet still on here with over 16 000 posts

forget dating and sex, even your daily life will be a absolute mindfuck to deal with.
Yea, even simplest things becomes a problem. Normies just do things without pondering about it.

I can't agree here, sub-Chad NT males do not have it easy whatsoever. Yes, they can just do things for everyone, but do they really enjoy that existence? I believe they just do whatever to avoid being alone.

Yea, even simplest things becomes a problem. Normies just do things without pondering about it.
as a sperg, you tend to overanalyze, to do unnecessary calculations, theories or ways to do something.

i cant even make friends in real life because of this

Normal people (NTs) can solve this within seconds without even thinking about it while autists would need 50 years to solve it
Media f60 f600fefb 0a3b 44ba 8526 e4d08a380c19 image

yeah man, when you are an autist, forget dating and sex, even your daily life will be a absolute mindfuck to deal with.
Honestly, I was born a sperg and some anxiety disorder or stress

but I could've easily become NT if others had accepted me and i had proper social development

But because of my appearance made me even more nonNT

Honestly, I was born a sperg and some anxiety disorder or stress

but I could've easily become NT if others had accepted me and i had proper social development

But because of my appearance made me even more nonNT
Being asian + autistic is a death sentence behind being curry and autistic like @cripplecel