Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NTs can tell if youre autistic in a fraction of a second

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★
In the same way you can evaluate facial attractiveness in a fraction of a second it doesnt take much longer to evaluate your social skills. Normalfaggots subconsciously show cues and youre supposed to return with an nt response. These things come naturally to a normalfaggot and its very very difficult to fruad it. Dont respond properly? Its over and they will think youre a mass shooter (unless you are gl obviously). Are you a woman? Congratulations, its impossible to suffer from being an autist with poor social skills and you are impervious to any alienation.

true, you'll know if you've been spotted if they start asking weird questions all of a sudden

Are you a woman? Congratulations, its impossible to suffer from being an autist with poor social skills and you are impervious to any alienation.
Same with any (((mental disorder))) or "problems" they claim to have :society:

Especially ones with a "PsyD".

They dont even have to talk to you, some NTs are observant from a distance and their "yikes" alarm goes off based on observing your awkward body movements.

Once you're placed in the school shooter vibes box, its beyond over espicallly if it occurred your place of work. Might as well quit.

Women can be autistic BUT the difference is that they don’t suffer as a result of it since they are just as privileged as non-autistic people but autistic men are left to drown in misery juice.

Fuck this shit, they can immediatelly tell if you're incel just based on your appearance, clothing, vibes etc. regardless if you're NT or not

Last edited:
In the same way you can evaluate facial attractiveness in a fraction of a second it doesnt take much longer to evaluate your social skills. Normalfaggots subconsciously show cues and youre supposed to return with an nt response. These things come naturally to a normalfaggot and its very very difficult to fruad it. Dont respond properly? Its over and they will think youre a mass shooter (unless you are gl obviously). Are you a woman? Congratulations, its impossible to suffer from being an autist with poor social skills and you are impervious to any alienation.

They dont even have to talk to you, some NTs are observant from a distance and their "yikes" alarm goes off based on observing your awkward body movements.

Once you're placed in the school shooter vibes box, its beyond over espicallly if it occurred your place of work. Might as well quit.

Happened to me today as some fag was staring at me from across the street. I just shook my head showing disgust

If you ask me there’s nothing more NT than being prejudiced. Race, religion class whatever. All a product of society.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: