Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NTpill is very real

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I see a lot of NTpill deniers on here and its time I shut this shit down and confirm the NTpill once and for all

Did you know only 5% of autistic men ever get married in their lives (source below)

The 30% is likely mostly foids as it doesn't mention whether if its men or foids but you know what it would be.

Lets face it, if a foid met a 6'3 autist she would immediately forget how much she loves tall men and be disgusted at him and date a 5'8 NT chad instead. I can see an NTpill denier like Gokubro typing on his keyboard then putting an source of an autistic chad getting foids when ofc he will get them because he is fucking chad so he can be as shy and weird as he wants to be and still be a pussy magnet.

@VideoGameCoper @DarkStar

Autistic people are also more likely to be uglier and shorter, due to the fact that bad genes come in bad packages. A 6'3 man, as long as he's not severely autistic, is going to be an exception to the rule.

Autistic people are also more likely to be uglier and shorter, due to the fact that bad genes come in bad packages. A 6'3 man, as long as he's not severely autistic, is going to be an exception to the rule.
Idk about the shorter part in fact I think it’s usually the opposite but yea they do tend to be uglier

Even if not severely autistic, if he has my level he is fucked if his face isnt at least HTN (Not saying being a HTN is guaranteed fot ascension)

Every giga turbo autist I've seen in my life were tall, one being like 6'3

Idk about the shorter part in fact I think it’s usually the opposite but yea they do tend to be uglier
Oh apparently they do end up taller on average, but yeah they're usually uglier.

Oh apparently they do end up taller on average, but yeah they're usually uglier.
Self explainatory as go to any SPED classroom and you see the best looking autist is a sub4 at most

NTpill is huge for men that aren’t super ugly, but also not super good looking either (ones like you and me). For super ugly guys, it’s over regardless. For super good looking guys, it’s a win regardless, as they can’t be incel unless they are too retarded to even know how to talk.

It’s mainly the obese ogre ones too. Usually the more severe autists I’ve seen like sped tier are legit 6’3 and 350 pounds lmfao.

So they’re not only taller but bigger overall

I would go as far as to say that you can't be a trucel without autism. An NT man will always have social and economic leverage. When his looks are lacking, he can (partially) compensate for them with money and social status. An autismcel lacks these things. He can't use money or social status to attract women. When an autistic guy isn't sexually attractive, it's basically game over for him.

Autismcels are sexless, broke and miserable. We can't even afford good copes and looksmaxxing surgeries.