Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ntpill is nonsense and only applies if youre intellau_celistic tier non nt

Only looks matter

He would be much more NT if he was a foot taller.

Shanon Rose Bosnac

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

average “non nt” user gets rejected by a girl then makes an acc just to rant about how theyre mentally scarred from getting rejected. They then leave inevitably because looks are the only thing that matters (exception is 5’4 guys but height is part of looks). @Grim_Reaper

if there are “non nt” users who stay for a while theyre here simply for socializing. They slay whilst withholding that info on here.

Another garbage thread by yours truly @Despicablecel

niggers here can type and even use discord for vc yet apparently they cant talk to girls? They just want to make excuses so they can socialize here and get attention for being part of the 0.01% who are too mentally based to use their looks for slaying

In cases where your mental illness is actually, purely just that, sure, but we know that shit genes come in packages. Autists tend to have specific facial traits, for example, and there is even a study which showed that after being shown just a photograph for a few seconds, people will already like the photographed NTs more than the autists.

what if im both ugly and non nt
Thousand yard stare staring cat

This is such a Tinderbrained post. I'm currently in a restaurant and all around me are families, half of the guys are balding. The only non-White guy here is a short bald Black dude with a hot White wife and they have several mulatto kids together. There are literally 0 Chad's in this restaurant now, the best looking dude is a 6/10.

Not everything is Tinder, I'm sure that all these men are NT, but none of them are attractive, except for that one 6/10 and 99% of toilets would still call him disgustingly ugly. I'd film it if people wouldn't find it weird.

This is such a Tinderbrained post. I'm currently in a restaurant and all around me are families, half of the guys are balding. The only non-White guy here is a short bald Black dude with a hot White wife and they have several mulatto kids together. There are literally 0 Chad's in this restaurant now, the best looking dude is a 6/10.

Not everything is Tinder, I'm sure that all these men are NT, but none of them are attractive, except for that one 6/10 and 99% of toilets would still call him disgustingly ugly. I'd film it if people wouldn't find it weird.
betabuxxers

100 percent this. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

Sure buddy...

Non nt normie is auto incel

for subhuman its irrelevant, but for normie NT is everything. nr normie will get pussy, non nt normie wont

if there are “non nt” users who stay for a while theyre here simply for socializing. They slay whilst withholding that info on here.
Что?

Non NT will compound with average looks to make someone far below average. It's maths

Non NT will compound with average looks to make someone far below average. It's maths
average with good pheno and/or height can occasionally fuck while being non nt. If non nt affects you greatly, you are on the low end of average.

average with good pheno and/or height can occasionally fuck while being non nt. If non nt affects you greatly, you are on the low end of average.
You need to have the communication abilities to hook and keep a girl in, if you're at a club/bar. Being considered awkward is second to bad looks in turnoffs

You need to have the communication abilities to hook and keep a girl in, if you're at a club/bar. Being considered awkward is second to bad looks in turnoffs
Club/bar is for hookups only, only 6'3 htn+ slays there. 99% of the time, you're considered awkward because she already found you mid and was virtue signalling by giving you a "chance".