Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [NTpill] I just saw the most cruel sight on the television

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I was watching Tucker Carlson and he had on an autistic scientist who objectively laid out the situation regarding the corona virus, albeit in an awkward way; and he juxtaposed him with a smooth-talking, psychopathic, stock market shill who said that not having a lockdown would merely result in three additional hospital patients per day in the state of Oregon according to one model (JFL).

Even though the autist was correct, he is surely an "idiot' in the eyes of normies because he's not a psychopath/neurotypical like them.

What's worse is that the autistic scientist was humble in his presentation, but this effectively worked against him from the perspective of normgroids, who love arrogant, ape-like confudeence about all, whereas the psychopath, in his insincere "admittance" of fallibility yet nonetheless decisive and declarative statements, won out in their eyes.

Last edited:
Imagine being autistic and helping society in any way

Imagine being autistic and helping society in any way
All the autistic scientists working on a vaccine for Covid-19 should just quit and LDAR tbhdedsrs.

Normies hate you and want you dead, so let them drown in their own hatred.

Last edited:
the autist never stood a chance tbh, he was probably asked to join the show just be shitted on.

Never watch that show

brutal shit man

Someone in the town I live in told someone that I'm autistic and now the whole town I live in knows, hates and bullies me. Yes we live in 2020. This is the caveman mindset at work. Protect the tribe at all cost. And we supposedly have a ''disorder'' because we lack the ''must conform at all cost'' syndrome. Baa

Last edited:
All the autistic scientists working on a vaccine for Covid-19 should just quit and LDAR tbhdedsrs.

Normies hate you and want you dead, so let them drown in their own hatred.
Sadly that won't happen

That's definitely a psy-op to ridicule even more autistics, even those high-IQ and worthy for the economy. If you treat those already like shit, imagine how is the response for the low-functioning.