Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NTism

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
Although I'm 26 years old, everyone who knows me thinks of me as nothing but a clueless and unreliable child with no life experience whatsoever. I don't like this fact, and it causes me so much pain, because, despite my obvious inferiority, I still have my pride. Maybe it is this pride which causes me to isolate myself. Interacting with the outside world would only further hurt my pride and remind me of my own inadequacy, so it is safer to just ragequit. I can't compete anyway; my non-NT sub-brain is too much of a handicap. The likes of me have no place in this world that is finely tuned to the tastes and benefits of NTs. I'm defective, and I wish I weren't born.

@Blacktarpill

I can't even imagine what it's like to be NT tbh. Actually, I don't even know what it means to be "NT". If it just means "the absence of serious psychological disorder", then being NT is a seemingly good thing; but if the behavior of normalfags (typical people) is taken as an example of how the brain structure of NT people causes them to behave, then being NT doesn't seem all that desirable. Normalfaggotry- cuckoldry, oversocialization, irrationality, bluepilled behavior, etc.- is an expression of neurotypicality within the current social order. I don't want to be like a normalfag. But I suppose not every NT person is an unbearable normalfag, and some forms of neuroatypicality, like borderline personality disorder, can, ironically, make some people seem more normalfaggish, not less.

I can't even imagine what it's like to be NT tbh. Actually, I don't even know what it means to be "NT". If it just means "the absence of serious psychological disorder", then being NT is a seemingly good thing; but if the behavior of normalfags (typical people) is taken as an example of how the brain structure of NT people causes them to behave, then being NT doesn't seem all that desirable. Normalfaggotry- cuckoldry, oversocialization, irrationality, bluepilled behavior, etc.- is an expression of neurotypicality within the current social order. I don't want to be like a normalfag. But I suppose not every NT person is an unbearable normalfag, and some forms of neuroatypicality, like borderline personality disorder, can, ironically, make some people seem more normalfaggish, not less.
I can't imagine it either, but I believe that the behavior of NTs is a function of their environment. They have strong adaptive capabilities, so when they're born in a degenerate and corrupt society, they inevitably become degenerate and corrupt. The majority of them are incapable of independent thought. Certainly, from this perspective, they're inferior. Even then, I still wish I were NT, because I'm sure I would've been much happier.

I can't imagine it either, but I believe that the behavior of NTs is a function of their environment. They have strong adaptive capabilities, so when they're born in a degenerate and corrupt society, they inevitably become degenerate and corrupt. The majority of them are incapable of independent thought. Certainly, from this perspective, they're inferior. Even then, I still wish I were NT, because I'm sure I would've been much happier.
I guess that's true for me as well. I'd be happier if I were NT.

@Blacktarpill is the king of NT’s. I admit he NT mogs me only slightly

I wouldn't have ever known what nt was if it wasn't for this site! And i thought autism was just a nice word for retard!

Turns out I'm a retard... But i sure am glad I'm not a nt normiescum!

I dont think I have autism but I dont think i am NT either :rolleyes:

I dont think I have autism but I dont think i am NT either :rolleyes:
Do you have any debilitating mental illness? If so, you're non-NT. Of course, it has to be serious and somewhat severe; normalniggers who claim to be 'depressed' or 'anxious' for the sake of attention don't count.

Although I'm 26 years old, everyone who knows me thinks of me as nothing but a clueless and unreliable child with no life experience whatsoever. I don't like this fact

The same here. I fucking hate it, yet you cannot do shit about it.

Do you have any debilitating mental illness? If so, you're non-NT. Of course, it has to be serious and somewhat severe; normalniggers who claim to be 'depressed' or 'anxious' for the sake of attention don't count.
I have very bad social anxiety not diagnosed but if I didnt have it then no one does

fucking normiretards. "oh look at that weird guy :soy: , I am gonna show him who is real alpha male while my le girlfriend is busy with her old friend doing some homework."