Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NT Society Is The Cause Of Poor Autistic Life Quality

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
In most cases of milder autism it doesn't really affect our functioning in any areas, except socially. Which is to say we are unable to form or maintain friendships and intimate relationships as well as our NT counterparts. What that really means is that people despise us for standing out in social interactions and shun or bully us, we are simply being discriminated against and persecuted for being different.

This is not an inherent flaw, it's the evil nature of NT's which prevents us from being integrated fully into society. This causes us all kind of mental illnesses from trauma such as depression, PTSD, anxiety, and sleep disorders. These mental illnesses can affect other areas of functioning as well. NT's are turning our lives into horrible train wrecks, just because we don't act like them, we are literally being murdered slowly and painfully over the course of decades by these vile NT scum.

Everyone knows this is true, but we will either be scapegoated for our externally imposed suffering or gaslighted into making us believe we are delusional and suffer from persecution complex. People will simply tell us to learn social skills, even though masking has proven to be harmful. Of course there will be no actions taken or changes implemented, because only 1-2% of the population is autistic and most of us are gullible, docile and peaceful.

WE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OFF DEAD THAN BEING FORCED TO LIVE LIKE THIS

Last edited:
high iq post OP, this world would be so much better if everyone was non-nt

Imagine actually having autism though.

it’s over

I believe it. Its why I am having no success in the career ladder race.

Apart from being ugly acting non-nt to foid bosses is a death sentence for me.

I once was forced to say a thank you in a group chat to the boss for a simple notification. It felt so fake ass and boot licking but everyone was able to do it as if it was nothing.

I once was forced to say a thank you in a group chat to the boss for a simple notification. It felt so fake ass and boot licking but everyone was able to do it as if it was nothing.
NT society thrives on kissing ass. You are forced to lick the boots of everyone for everything, otherwise people will see you as rude and attempt to screw you over. Doctors, psychologists, lawyers, customers, bosses, thank you is used ubiquitously even when the person has done nothing worthy of receiving gratitude or has simply done the job they are supposed to. Paying them should be more than enough compensation, NT's are so fucking entitled.

NT society thrives on kissing ass. You are forced to lick the boots of everyone for everything, otherwise people will see you as rude and attempt to screw you over. Doctors, psychologists, lawyers, customers, bosses, thank you is used ubiquitously even when the person has done nothing worthy of receiving gratitude or has simply done the job they are supposed to. Paying them should be more than enough compensation, NT's are so fucking entitled.
Moralfag circlejerks kek