Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT should be a part of the blackpill

R

righteouscel

-
If you are normie tier in looks and can't get laid it's mostly because your autistic and the blackpill won't help you out at all it makes all the difference in normies but doesn't really affect subhumans or Chads.

If you are normie tier in looks and can't get laid it's mostly because your autistic and the blackpill won't help you out at all it makes all the difference in normies but doesn't really affect subhumans or Chads.
Face is highly overrated on these places. Many ugly NT average height normies and tall normies get laid while manlets don’t get laid.

Height > NT > face.

Face is highly overrated on these places. Many ugly NT average height normies and tall normies get laid while manlets don’t get laid.

Height > NT > face.
Face> Height >>>>> NT

Height > NT > face.
True

State of bluepillers.is

I can definitely say Ive seen men who are uglier than I am and shorter than me objectively , yet they never went out alone and eat together with friends all the time . They also even had opportunities to orbit a foid after socialmaxxing and climbing the social ladder . As cucked as these men will be , still mogs me to death. This pill is one of the most painful pills I had to accept and come to understand .
Exactly

It is part of the blackpill...