Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NT may be even more important than looks

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Foids have an uncanny ability to detect who is NT and who isn't. And if you aren't, you won't be worth even 1 glance from her. :feelsrope:

They are really fascists when it comes to shit like saying the right words in the right circumstances, the right pauses, the right time between texts, not too needy - not too aloof etc, not too boring but also not too interesting (trying too hard)... you can't learn that shit if you were long in social isolation, to understand these (often subconscious) rules you literally need to be NT for fucking YEARS yourself and have almost daily social contact and meet tons of new people.

I've seen even ugly guys who were NT as fuck who had foids. I'm not saying shit like "personality matters bro", I'm actually blackpilling you and saying if you didn't have all that social experience it will become apparent to everyone who spends 5 minutes with you. It's over.

Last edited:
dark triad / drugs

or money

rest is looks

Salvation by Blackpill alone, Ascention by looks alone

I'm so obviously non NT it hurts. In public I become self aware about every gesture and posture of mine. So I end up moving my body and face in weird ways. People on photofeeler have said I look nervous

but u can be non nt and gl and have no issues. lel

NT matters most in school, I had 2-3/10 friends with gfs, at the end of high school or start of college looks take over big time.

Very true. I' knew literal 3/10 fat guy who was so NT it wasn't even funny. Literally a friend with anyone and he had a normal looking girlfriend.
Yet many off my old non NT friends got nothing.

Being NT is the most important thing imo, looks are secondary. I would be delusional to believe otherwise. I've seen it proved over and over again. Especially in my country. Where being autistic and a loner makes you the most ridiculed and bullied person in any environment.

You can't change it though. You can try to be social but you will never be NT and will always be an outsider. As you said women can just tell instantly if you are not NT.

Looks are definitely most important but social-skills obviously also matters.

Being NT is the most important thing imo, looks are secondary. I would be delusional to believe otherwise. I've seen it proved over and over again. Especially in my country. Where being autistic and a loner makes you the most ridiculed and bullied person in any environment.
Same where I live. I got bullied for being retarded autist while several of my subhuman friends had gfs.

but u can be non nt and gl and have no issues. lel
Yeah but to be fair to compensate non NT you have to be VERY good looking. Good looking people aren't that rare, especially in university etc... what is rare are autismos. Even the word says it: Neuro"typical".

Non-NT is just a huge fucking disadvantage. People will intuitively know 200 ways to fuck you over and test you.

The reason why NT is such a huge burden for us is that it is extremely hard to "simulate", normies do it fucking subconsciously without any thinking. Think of it like trying to emulate a PS3 game on the PC. Only a few work now and they have massive problems and often you can tell right away it's just emulation, not the real PS3 (textures disappearing etc).

Non-NT = subhuman.

I'm NT but ugly, still KHHV

Friendships with male normies or chads work out quite well tho

Yes I have argued this from the start. Non NT or mentalcel -> girls won't consider you a prospect for casual sex

Looks/Dark Triad=Everything. You can't run dark triad if high inhib/autistic. I'm very fortunate I'm not autistic, all my sympathy towards guys with autism.

Social skills is what helps you meet other people and also girls. If you are non -nt you will have no friends or social connections and no matter how good looking you are you will fail unless you count internet and dating apps.

I have autism and schizoid personality disorder, and ADD.

True. Autism is death.

You only become NT if you had money to play with growing up, those cunts have money

Foids have an uncanny ability to detect who is NT and who isn't. And if you aren't, you won't be worth even 1 glance from her. :feelsrope:
This is what i have been telling to lookists retards for like 5 years

They are really fascists when it comes to shit like saying the right words in the right circumstances, the right pauses, the right time between texts, not too needy - not too aloof etc, not too boring but also not too interesting (trying too hard)... you can't learn that shit if you were long in social isolation, to understand these (often subconscious) rules you literally need to be NT for fucking YEARS yourself and have almost daily social contact and meet tons of new people.

I've seen even ugly guys who were NT as fuck who had foids. I'm not saying shit like "personality matters bro", I'm actually blackpilling you and saying if you didn't have all that social experience it will become apparent to everyone who spends 5 minutes with you. It's over.
Yeah just don't be sub 5 and be NT.

Came back from the store friday night just now after coming home from work and it was so brutal. Pawg after pawg in tight jeans. Most with some lucky fuck boyfriend who gets to slam some ridiculously hot pawg bitch regularly. :feelsree: Ruined my evening.

I took the NT pill a while ago. People can tell when you're socially awkward. Its over

You only become NT if you had money to play with growing up, those cunts have money
I have noticed the most popular people in middle school and high school were all normie tier in looks with better clothes and had mopeds and shit. They would then have the best looking slut girls with them too.

Meanwhile my upper middle class wealth mogger parents were cheap as fuck and blue collar people would think they wealth mogged me. Jfl. Oh and they also forced me to switch schools several times and let me be overweight.
This is what i have been telling to lookists retards for like 5 years
Status matters most if you don't fall below sub 5.

Last edited:
Autism is a pussy drier to most women, you have to be lucky.

Autists have som many problems being ugly cannot compare. For instance being very naiv makes the autist inclined to hang out with the wrong crowd. Thus making himself a dog in a crowd of thugs. This will further alienate him. He does not know how to get away withbeing tough. Autists cannot thugmax.

Autists have som many problems being ugly cannot compare. For instance being very naiv makes the autist inclined to hang out with the wrong crowd. Thus making himself a dog in a crowd of thugs. This will further alienate him. He does not know how to get away withbeing tough. Autists cannot thugmax.
But we can drive though.

musicartsculture_movies2-1-f8c4a84633d975d3.jpg

Doesn’t apply to chad as always but I guess normies can benefit from being NT

I wish I could just weave in and out of coversation so fluidly and to be able to read social cues so effortlessly.

Imagine this, confident outgoing stacy feels literally zero anxiety walking into a room of strangers. Why? Because all her life she has gotten endless validation just for existing so she know no matter what, anybody she talks to will accept her.

I have noticed the most popular people in middle school and high school were all normie tier in looks with better clothes and had mopeds and shit. They would then have the best looking slut girls with them too.

Meanwhile my upper middle class wealth mogger parents were cheap as fuck and blue collar people would think they wealth mogged me. Jfl. Oh and they also forced me to switch schools several times and let me be overweight.

Status matters most if you don't fall below sub 5.
Are you me? This is my story.

saying if you didn't have all that social experience
And why u didn't have that experience ?:feelswhere:
Because you choosed as kid not to:feelskek: or because you was bullied for being ugly ?
Or fakecel much ? :feelssus:
It's actually all about personality bro:soy::soy::soy:

Great topic bro

I can relate

Yeah sadly, just become nt bro
I took the NT pill a while ago. People can tell when you're socially awkward. Its over

Finally someone isn't a sperg about blackpill and thinks being 6' or having a good face automatically makes you chad. An tall chad can get away with being non-NT, but anything below that it's over without NT. But Being super NT looses it's importance in later years, because all of the non-NT guys were locked in their basement for many years already

You make a good case

I've seen even ugly guys who were NT as fuck who had foids
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:
I'm so obviously non NT it hurts. In public I become self aware about every gesture and posture of mine. So I end up moving my body and face in weird ways. People on photofeeler have said I look nervous
Yes

Fuck man I hate nt pill fuuuuuckkkkfuck fuckedy kfuckcuckfuckfuckfuvkfuvfjvuk,I hate ntpeople fuuuuckkkkk

I just can’t be fucking nt fuckfuckfukcufificuufififufijdjdjdjjdjdjfkrj

Last edited:

But you’ll just make friends with nt maybe more status, but I don’t agree with it fully

There was a known non-NT chad back when I was in high school. The foids obsessed over him like they do any other chad. Even when they talked about how “weird” he was, they’d always follow it up with how hot he was.

for normies, I’m sure being NT helps. But for chad it doesn’t matter

There was a known non-NT chad back when I was in high school. The foids obsessed over him like they do any other chad. Even when they talked about how “weird” he was, they’d always follow it up with how hot he was.

for normies, I’m sure being NT helps. But for chad it doesn’t matter
Fucking sluts

So true dude. NT > looks, it's all about personality.
This is literally not what I meant. :dafuckfeels:

Normies don't have a personality which is exactly why everyone who isn't a mindless, extroverted bugman like them stands out.

Looks somewhat matter, but 80% of all people are neither really ugly nor good looking but in a gray area. And that is precisely where NT or non-NT determines your fate. I never said a 6'3" blue eyed Chad would't still get whores if he was autistic.