Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [NT maxxing] Autism / Asperger therapy (Anyone did Autism therapy?, what was it like for you)

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
It seems like I drew the shortest straw again.

"Autism therapy" first day introduction. (missed the train last week).

Young German blonde plain jane / becky. Framemogged me as always. :feelsautistic:
Vibes of the female toxic equivalent of insecure masculinity.
Looked a bit like big red but natural blonde and taller.

She did not really introduce herself and I asked her if she is my psychotherapist. She answered "I am your therapist, but I studied special education" (a form pedagogy / andragogy) "I thougt this is a psychotherapy?" She asks me If I'd like to prefer to be treated by her colleague, then. I said, I don't know yet no idea about her profession etc..
She then went far to much into sperglord territory, treated me like I am mentally retarded. I talked a bit about my bad therapy experiences and my life. I asked her at some point how long she's working here. Half a year. She reads most stuff from some paper, textbook answers, gets angrier and angrier and if anything by heart she spills the usual bluepill equivalent for therapy. I asked later then if I could still switch. Maybe it's better, if I get treated by a shrink because my truckload of problems unrelated to autism. (I more or less asked for her opinion) She yells at me "This is not your decision anyway and you don't have to be that condescending and if you don't like it I can go" Sheeesh, WTF? Where is the point if I am not allowed to talk about my problems? Why do I have the feeling this will end again in some fake treatment of an unreal version of me thanks to forbidden reality that doesn't fit their narrative? They made big advertisment with "individual treatment to the needs of every patient" and that they are not like other facilities on their flyer. This seems to be a big thing? Illusion of choice, for some raeson. They pretend you have a say but if you want to claim it they get angry or it is somehow not possble for bullshit reasons? Is this some mindgame, I don't get?
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Timestamp intentional:

NOTICE I am not even really anti-feminist and or anti-psychology/psychiatry. But our current system is just a huge shitshow, it seems and I didn't even let my blackpilledness show.

P.S. The government clerk that came as well forgott all the papers. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I went to therapy and i made hyperactive and aspergers and tourette friends,feelsgoodman

no therapy for my height and face

How tall r u
6'3, do you think I intimidated her?
Or did you think I was short and she was angry because she couldn't dominate me / lead the conversation?

All it's done for me is teach me how to appear NT while not actually solving any of my problems.

Although therapy has helped a bit with my agoraphobia

Thi would already be one huge step forward tbh. How did they achieve this?
I copy peoples body language and pay close attention to how people talk and mimic their way of speech mostly. And I look at peoples noses as it simulates eye contact.

Just chamealian maxing tbh

Bump show me some love.

It seems like I drew the shortest straw again.

"Autism therapy" first day introduction. (missed the train last week).

Young German blonde plain jane / becky. Framemogged me as always. :feelsautistic:
Vibes of the female toxic equivalent of insecure masculinity.
Looked a bit like big red but natural blonde and taller.

She did not really introduce herself and I asked her if she is my psychotherapist. She answered "I am your therapist, but I studied special education" (a form pedagogy / andragogy) "I thougt this is a psychotherapy?" She asks me If I'd like to prefer to be treated by her colleague, then. I said, I don't know yet no idea about her profession etc..
She then went far to much into sperglord territory, treated me like I am mentally retarded. I talked a bit about my bad therapy experiences and my life. I asked her at some point how long she's working here. Half a year. She reads most stuff from some paper, textbook answers, gets angrier and angrier and if anything by heart she spills the usual bluepill equivalent for therapy. I asked later then if I could still switch. Maybe it's better, if I get treated by a shrink because my truckload of problems unrelated to autism. (I more or less asked for her opinion) She yells at me "This is not your decision anyway and you don't have to be that condescending and if you don't like it I can go" Sheeesh, WTF? Where is the point if I am not allowed to talk about my problems? Why do I have the feeling this will end again in some fake treatment of an unreal version of me thanks to forbidden reality that doesn't fit their narrative? They made big advertisment with "individual treatment to the needs of every patient" and that they are not like other facilities on their flyer. This seems to be a big thing? Illusion of choice, for some raeson. They pretend you have a say but if you want to claim it they get angry or it is somehow not possble for bullshit reasons? Is this some mindgame, I don't get?
Timestamp intentional:

NOTICE I am not even really anti-feminist and or anti-psychology/psychiatry. But our current system is just a huge shitshow, it seems and I didn't even let my blackpilledness show.

P.S. The government clerk that came as well forgott all the papers. :feelskek:

"I am not even really anti-feminist"
Are you fucking serious?

"I am not even really anti-feminist"
Are you fucking serious?

Yes, I think patriarchy is cope. You'll serve the vagina and chad in one or the other way and it is not practical anymore. Better healthcare and egalitarian gender relations with affirmative action and financial assistence for lookism victims is the way to go.

Yes, I think patriarchy is cope. You'll serve the vagina and chad in one or the other way and it is not practical anymore. Better healthcare and egalitarian gender relations with affirmative action and financial assistence for lookism victims is the way to go.

in other words: neetbux is the way to go..

women are too stupid to understand autism, its an aftereffect of being exposed to high T in the womb. girls (the rare cases) that get them have deeper voices, sometimes slight stubble, Daria-tier deadpan humor. you can even research this.

just don't get sick theory

nah egalitarianism is ghey af. patriarchy but with rule by the underclass is the best.