Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT>Looks

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
The reason we're incel is not because of our looks for the most part but because of our lack of NT

Most of us are average looking, we just have no social skills and have no social circle.

Because we have average looks we can't cold approach or use OLD.

Because we don't have a social circle we can't warm approach.

Hence we have nothing and are incels.

If we were NT we could've found a foid and have had friends.

The NTPill is the final Blackpill.

Sure, I bet being 6’1 and slim with a Brit accent stI’ll doesn’t help jfl :lul:

If i wasnt taken out of school and put in homeschool and ignored by family i couldve gotten a gf in school and experienced teenhood properly

Not being NT is not even in my top 10 problems, my main problem are height and face. If I were taller and better looking I would have enough motivation and confidence to lose weight, finish school and get a job.

Not being NT is not even in my top 10 problems, my main problem are height and face. If I were taller and better looking I would have enough motivation and confidence to lose weight, finish school and get a job.
NTpill=Personality pill.
"I'm 6'1 normie but I can't get women because of my personality" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

If i wasnt taken out of school and put in homeschool and ignored by family i couldve gotten a gf in school and experienced teenhood properly
The second I saw your name and the notification for a reply I knew you'd either say something about your sex drive or family issues
NTpill=Personality pill.
"I'm 6'1 normie but I can't get women because of my personality" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
I'm sub 5

NTpill=Personality pill.
Yeah, If you have only one obstacle in your life then put yourself out of your comfort zone and learn how to socialize. Social anxiety diminish by being around people, they will treat you normal if you look normal.

nt>look>height

The second I saw your name and the notification for a reply I knew you'd either say something about your sex drive or family issues
Kek

I am not average—I'm 5'5.
No foid would date me.

72DB4D26 C6C5 4B77 A83B D056F42F5B31
A0C4B270 A5F5 4C1E 9D53 44F3846FAA52