Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NT > everything

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Idc about gaslighting neurotypicals seething and using cherry-picked examples to disprove the NT pill.

An ugly short truecel tier curry cel and rice cel who is NT will stem, career maxx and earn 300K+ a year. There is PLENTY AND I MEAN PLENTY OF EXAMPLES ON THIS FORUM.

However even non NT MTN/HTNs are abused dogs who will never be able to properly function. WHILE NEUROTYPICALS WHINE ABOUT NEVER HAVING A GF NON NT ABUSED DOGS WILL BE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL

we non NTs have to fight to survive and live. We are in risk of death by normies. Truecel tier guys could literally mock MTN non NTs irl and social mog them. Non NT Is law

Autists have higher suicide rates, far far higher levels of unemployment (85%), will obsess over useless shit, have the struggles of those far less intelligent cognitively despite above average iqs (good example is me I’ve officially been tested at 110-119 irl), etc.

no more NT pill deniers

@proudweeb @Fat Link pin this if I need pics to get this pinned I will add them to the post

Does your definition of NT also include non autistic but socially anxious and awkward traumatized men?

For normies (aka most of the male population) NT is everything.

Cope. There’s no way you could ever argue to me a MTN autist is equal to a NT MTN.
No, but on the topic of truecels and incels NT non NT has little to no bearing, truecels are met with the same response whether they are NT or not, the negative impact of lookism and the horn effect already guarantees it, no amount of jestermaxxing or socializing or NT dialogue will make up for it.

@proudweeb @Fat Link pin this if I need pics to get this pinned I will add them to the post
They shouldn't pin this garbage bluepill thread. Looks> everything else

depends what race you are.

Race is life and everything revolves around it.

No, but on the topic of truecels and incels NT non NT has little to no bearing, truecels are met with the same response whether they are NT or not, the negative impact of lookism and the horn effect already guarantees it, no amount of jestermaxxing or socializing or NT dialogue will make up for it.
Truecels are 3.5 or below aka below LTN. These truecels aren’t super uncommon as you think and yes I agree looks are very important. Obviously the Blackpill is based fully of looks but a non NT will never fit in while a truecel even if they can’t fit in can find success in other mediums.
They shouldn't pin this garbage bluepill thread. Looks> everything else
I never once said looks don’t matter neurotypical.

Nt & looks ofc.

But normies NEED TO BE MTN that’s it

NON NTS NEED TO BE HTN and even some non NTs can’t get away with being HTN

Cope

Although there was this sub-3 obese, balding, soy-voiced, glasses-wearing guy in my class once. He was 20 but looked 49. I remember he was talking with one girl in the canteen and his gut was hanging down and looked like a kangaroo pouch, fucking fat piece of bastard. He was also gay and heavily blue pilled

Despite this he was highly NT and was friends with a lot of good looking foids. Foids were also very comfortable sitting next to him and he would hang out with them after lessons

depends what race you are.

Race is life and everything revolves around it.
Hahahhahaha that’s giga cope. Any non NT sperg is treated like shit statistically and we can see how humiliated they are because it’s recorded when they get bullied.

Cope

Although there was this obese, balding, soy-voiced, glasses-wearing guy in my class once. He was 20 but looked 49. I remember he was talking with one girl in the canteen and his gut was hanging down and looked like a kangaroo pouch, fucking fat piece of bastard. He was also gay and heavily blue pilled

Despite this he was highly NT and was friends with a lot of good looking foids. Foids were also very comfortable sitting next to him
Yes looks matter never said it didn’t. Obviously if you’re below MTN you’ll be incel

I never once said looks don’t matter neurotypical.
It doesn't matter that you didn't say that, because you continue to argue this NT-cope.

What @idgaf said is objectively correct. I'm sorry.
Looks> everything else
I understand that it can be painful for a above average faggot like you to not be able to get Stacy, and so you blame your Non-NT.

Napkins are quite cheap at the supermarket today. I can get them for you.

It doesn't matter that you didn't say that, because you continue to argue this NT-cope.
You’re a neurotypical gas lighting bluepiller. You are equivalent to a chad saying just be confident
What @idgaf said is objectively correct. I'm sorry.
Looks and NT >>>>
I understand that it can be painful for a above average faggot like you to not be able to get Stacy, and so you blame your Non-NT.
I’m not above average and I’d fuck anything that’s not a landwhale. I have one of the lowest standards on this forum.
Napkins are quite cheap at the supermarket today. I can get them for you.
This is is lingo you hear from normies when you have an issue you talk about. But these normies will then whine to you about their small issues THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT.

Fuck You why the fuck should an abused dog like me not being able to complain about my issues

But normies yes normies online in my fucking dms and you know what they whine about? They whine about school they whine about some faggot being mean to them online and threatening suicide??? But oh yea me saying non NT matters wow such a bad thing but normies whining about people being mean to them is ok????

An autistic Chad will become NT from the positive reinforcement he gets from his looks

Woman will give you Cues " if they wanna fuck you or Not ( if your Chadlite or above ) .

Looks Is Everything , Nt is a Close 2.

An autistic Chad will become NT from the positive reinforcement he gets from his looks
Autistic chad is an oxymoron
Woman will give you Cues " if they wanna fuck you or Not ( if your Chadlite or above ) .

Looks Is Everything , Nt is a Close 2.
Women give cues to NT MTNs who are hyper NT.

Hahahhahaha that’s giga cope. Any non NT sperg is treated like shit statistically and we can see how humiliated they are because it’s recorded when they get bullied.
just talk to people more nigga

NT is cope because women will sleep with your looks not your NT
Behavior doesn't attract women. This is red pill cope
True NT is the product of looks
To be NT, you will need to be tall with a good frame to look charismatic and to have an attractive face to attract people to talk and listen to you. Nobody takes ugly people seriously. If you are a subhuman and try to act NT, you will end looking like a clown.

just talk to people more nigga
I did when I was younger JFL. Nt maxxing doesn’t work for diagnoses non NTs.

This is like chad telling an ugly man to be confident.
NT is cope because women will sleep with your looks not your NT
Men need better and more superior looks if non NT to compensate
Behavior doesn't attract women. This is red pill cope
It’s not just about women it’s about survival. The Blackpill isn’t focused just around women we are harassed and belittled by NORMIES & SOYCIETY. Also no women won’t be attracted to non NTs
True NT is the product of looks
No it isn’t
To be NT, you will need to be tall with a good frame to look charismatic and to have an attractive face to attract people to talk and listen to you. Nobody takes ugly people seriously. If you are a subhuman and try to act NT, you will end looking like a clown.
This is neurotypical cope. Diagnosed autists and diagnosed schizophrenics MALES literally have far lower rates of reproduction to every other group. also higher suicide rates

I suspect there are average looks users on here that would be normie tier if they were NT. These users should just drugmaxx and see if it makes their personalities better. Drugmaxx with a doctor of course.:feelsjuice:

Get drugs
I’m non NT so I can’t unless u mean prescriptions/meds which don’t count
No it’s not, being ugly is much more difficult
Being non NT as a MTN is equivalent to being a truecel tier man in looks
I suspect there are average looks users on here that would be normie tier if they were NT. These users should just drugmaxx and see if it makes their personalities better. Drugmaxx with a doctor of course.:feelsjuice:
No drugs for autism

Extreme takes are stupid and I say this as both unattractive and ND person.