Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT does matter and destroyed me

R

righteouscel

-
I used to say all kinds of retarded shit out loud in middle school and highschool I feel like this made it so no women would like me and gossip about me even tho I wasn't terrible looking. I remember I would even make fake accounts and message women and they found out and just looked at me like a weirdo.

I used to say all kinds of retarded shit out loud in middle school and highschool I feel like this made it so no women would like me and gossip about me even tho I wasn't terrible looking. I remember I would even make fake accounts and message women and they found out and just looked at me like a weirdo.
I used to do it in 7th and 8th grade a lot, sometimes in 9th grade. So at this time I would at least interact with foids and even had my oneitis after me. But now since I’m a high inhib faggot no foids have bothered to speak to me.

In elementary school I had this low inhib phase. The cringe hurts.

This. being NT as a subhuman does no good,. you will be put to place anyways by the external environment. you will be forced to be a mute spectator.

If you are a normie male, NT is a MUST.

non-NT normie = incel

If you are a normie male, NT is a MUST.

non-NT normie = incel
So you're not an "incel", even if we take your overly generalizing statement to be true? :feelsjuice:

But you saying "retarded shit" wouldn't have mattered, really, if you met the base level of attractiveness or had some other factors to put you in more of a halo. :feelshehe:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

But you saying "retarded shit" wouldn't have mattered, really, if you met the base level of attractiveness or had some other factors to put you in more of a halo. :feelshehe:
Well I've had some women show interest & IOI's but messed every single opportunity up because of my autism.

So you're not an "incel", even if we take your overly generalizing statement to be true? :feelsjuice:

You can't really change what you said I've said some of the most fucked up autistic shit about women in Middle school and they still talk about it to this day of course we still have the option to move somewhere else and act normal but the damage is already done in our hometowns and if we can't move out is over

But now since I’m a high inhib faggot no foids have bothered to speak to me.
so why are you high-inhib then? , if you interacted with foids and had your oneitis after you , did everyone suddenly stop talking to you? . most people here are high-inhib as a result of being excluded , bullied etc;

so why are you high-inhib then? , if you interacted with foids and had your oneitis after you , did everyone suddenly stop talking to you? . most people here are high-inhib as a result of being excluded , bullied etc;
Interacting with foids means nothing. Back then everyone talked to everybody plus it was nothing more than a interaction. I was even more subhuman at the time and more skinny. Also yea the oneitis thing is a bit complicated. But he’s pretty much people stopped talking to me. Also most of the time I was shit on by my friends especially in 8th grade.