Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [NSFW]Ukrainians Execute DesertER NiggERs.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/ChuckModi1/status/1798466373649314176

Whilst Ukrainiancels are killing Slavic brothERcels, Niggers & other Shitskin scum are running around Slavlands, causing issues, and stealing Slavic foids; whilst Shitskins here cry about JBW 24/7.

Slavcels need to stop fighting, and utilize this method to stop disgusting Niggers stealing their women; lifefuel video.

Finally, something based from Ukraine: Fuck their government, but it's messed up that their foids are being stolen by disgusting turdies whilst Slavcels are off dying in wars.

Last edited:

Whilst Ukrainiancels are killing Slavic brothERcels, Niggers & other Shitskin scum are running around Slavlands, causing issues, and stealing Slavic foids; whilst Shitskins here cry about JBW 24/7.

Slavcels need to stop fighting, and utilize this method to stop disgusting Niggers stealing their women; lifefuel video.

Finally, something based from Ukraine: Fuck their government, but it's messed up that their foids are being stolen by disgusting turdies whilst Slavcels are off dying in wars.

OMG :feelsohh:

I AM GOONA COOOOM FUARK :ahegao:

Gigalifefuel. Thank you Brocels. Negros lose all courage when faced with men who aren't alone or willing to back down. First Arabs killing Niggers in Sudan and now these. This month is pure lifefuel.

1716096798979232m2

:bigbrain:

I am not dying for Jewkraine

sad they got conquered and killed in 2024 being black is a curse

Well, they should have stayed in Africa.

I've seen from a Russian nationalist regarding Africans in Russia. They said that Africans and African countries are brothers who have helped Russia in UN votes, and that we are all humans coming from Africa when someone brings up race mixing.

Civic nationalism man.....

Lots of these types under RT and other Russian news comments and communities.

I've seen from a Russian nationalist regarding Africans in Russia. They said that Africans and African countries are brothers who have helped Russia in UN votes, and that we are all humans coming from Africa when someone brings up race mixing.

Civic nationalism man.....

Lots of these types under RT and other Russian news comments and communities.
The Germans tried to promote Indian nationalism during WW1 and WW2, this is a similar case of one party pragmatically leveraging the other as useful idiots. The lower level of the masses might fall for the messaging but to the real forces in charge, everyone and everything is just a tool or pawn.

The Germans tried to promote Indian nationalism during WW1 and WW2, this is a similar case of one party pragmatically leveraging the other as useful idiots. The lower level of the masses might fall for the messaging but to the real forces in charge, everyone and everything is just a tool or pawn.
It depends. There's nothing wrong with supporting other nationalist movements, but not to the point of crossing to each other's country.

Russia and China similarly have many foreign students and the sad thing is local universities use local foids to attract them as study buddies. Those traitors need to be roped

What are they even doing there? Mercenaries? I'm sure there are lots of undercover CIA glowies fighting there but they wouldn't have the balls to execute those.

What are they even doing there? Mercenaries? I'm sure there are lots of undercover CIA glowies fighting there but they wouldn't have the balls to execute those.
Who knows? I don't know why Russia, China, Turkey and other countries love niggers so much. Seriously what are they GOOD for? What do they offer? Maybe throwing balls and making for good target practices with their fast running.

Their IQ isn't high enough(like curries) to serve decently in jobs

But I just don't understand; there is not much opportunity in Africa other than their resources, most "people" in Africa are living on borrowed food (food aid)

while this shitskins ravage Ukraine by advancing the kalergi plant don't undertdsand why that nomrie reported who posted this video have ,mercy to those shitkisn who replace his own race?what a pathetic scum

pretty much cuckmerica is doing nothing and simumntanily supporting immigration.

its time to excommunicate white Americans from being white becuase most of them are into this norm brainwashed shit that is dangerous to existence of aryan race

Who knows? I don't know why Russia, China, Turkey and other countries love niggers so much. Seriously what are they GOOD for? What do they offer? Maybe throwing balls and making for good target practices with their fast running.

Their IQ isn't high enough(like curries) to serve decently in jobs

But I just don't understand; there is not much opportunity in Africa other than their resources, most "people" in Africa are living on borrowed food (food aid)
They make a good support base and act as an additional pillar for their anti west alliance of convenience. Even if they don't produce as much economically and military relatively speaking, having more diplomatic support is always conducive in aiding their attempts to counterbalance American hegemony.

Nigger #1 killing nigger #2

Wars, genocides, and famines are just everyday in Africa
Those guys in that sub think it's Amazigh Arabs doing the killing(the commander of the RSF is an Arab) but yeah it's niggers killing niggers tbh.

russia is still infintely more based than kikekraine

When you hate the enemy (USA) so much that you're willing to help anyone opposing them.

This is why "enemy of my enemy" mindset isn't always good.
USA and the west supported radical Islamists against USSR or Yugoslavia. Radical muslims aren't any better than negroes.

Reuploaded.

Attachments

• ssstwitter.com_1717825966185.mp4
    3.9 MB
They make a good support base and act as an additional pillar for their anti west alliance of convenience. Even if they don't produce as much economically and military relatively speaking, having more diplomatic support is always conducive in aiding their attempts to counterbalance American hegemony.
I see nothing wrong with an alliance but don't get them here in Asia, not like this

Why do we have our own version of "Rhineland" if we won the war?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAymiCTUffc

USA and the west supported radical Islamists against USSR or Yugoslavia. Radical muslims aren't any better than negroes.
The thing is, they aren't importing them en masse,at least not at the time.

honestly i dont care much about who win russia ukr war tbh, but last thing i wanna do is die for a country, too much hardship before death. theres lot of mistake Ukrain leaders make(or at least i view it as mistake). it doesnt matter how many support they have, they should give in to russia cause leader should be able to recognize whos stronger and they should give in rather than use their ppl to fight for death when odds are against them. we are not at era where ppl willing to die for nationalism anymore, theres so many ppl cheering who win this war but if u were to fight stronger country yourself would u want to ? USA barely help with anything, they could have help more than this but they arent. they just watching u fight to death. i would most likely be one of deserter too if i was Ukrainian or use that gun to rope in my comfy home, not in middle of jungle somewhere without any internet.

Everything's pissing me off. I'm pissed. What the fuck happened? This war is such a shitshow, first Russia misses its mark entirely and has been pushed back ten miles off the border, Zelensky has conscripted literal retards to fight for Nato's benefit, and now Ukraine is administering martial justice to foreign soliders who have nothing to gain from the geopolitics of the region?

Thucydides was correct about warfare being a bid for profits fueled by greed and ambition, except it's lives of innocent people on the line, not those of affluent overlords.

Congress should send their children and grandchildren to war. Let them take part in the life-affirming, tragic pleasure rewarding, ecstasy of warfare. A nice little children's war. Call in Billy Pilgrim!

Some EU countries are importing Muslims en masse.
Well, I was talking about when USA funded the mujahidin.

Also,I don't think afghans move into the west enmasse, they're ferociously nationalistic. It's the middle east/Africa who adhere to the version of Islam that says the world needs to be conquered.

They do need to protect thier genes

Ukraine is based next is eliminating zelensky and his comrades.

imagine volunteering to fight for a country where the president is a Jew.

Based, kill more niggers please

Meh, no one cares about negroes or slavs. They are both ugly subhuman races.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back