Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (NSFW) The Rapepill AKA Women want to be raped by chad

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
Now, let me get out of the way for any people of inceltears or stupid cucks who may come upon this. I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE, AND I THINK ITS ONE OF THE MOST DISGUSTING THINGS ANY HUMAN CAN DO. So when you come at me with your screenshot in inceltears saying shit like "Incel thinks rape is ok hurr hurr", make up a more true and honest title, cause what im gonna show in this post is also YOUR FAULT, YOU DEFEND THIS KIND OF DEGENERACY. And I wont use the fucking "Women orgasm when they get raped" study, as that does not mean rape in any way is good.

One last time for you stupid cucks: RAPE, IS, NOT, GOOD. Got it?, good

Now, You people may remember this idiot?

Ok so, wanna know how more fucked up it gets?. Theres 2 subreddits that just fuck it up even more.

/r/Rapekink (AKA How women get chad to rape em)

And /r/RapeFantasy (AKA How women think about they want to get raped by chad)

Think about the fact, all of the fucking posts in these degenerate holes are about chads doing this horrible shit, and yet when an incel does as much as just talk to a girl, hes a rapist creep?.

This is a huge fucking double standard, and just deviates the fact on how rape is actually fucked up, and giving more women power to say whats "Rape" and whats actual rape. This needs to fucking stop.

Instead of banning /r/incels, ban places like this. THIS IS THE CAUSE OF ACTUAL FUCKIN DEGENERACY, NOT SOME VIRGINS COMPLAINING

Inceltears won't touch this with a 10 foot pole

You don't need to know about SSC then.

Oh kek, I know this place pretty well. hell, I even tried to actually arrange to meet up with one of the cunts there. Got rejected multiple times as soon they saw my face

hy cucktears, i hope you guys get asscancer

Too bad. I loved how the incels there pretend to be a "male whore".
JFL

foids doesen't understanding concepts like concent, for them there's only unwated sex = rape, and sex with chad is never unwanted.

It’s not rape if u want it

It just fucking baffles me how shit like this even exists. The fact that im a "Creep" for doing something as simple as just fucking play candy crush on my phone and this stupid bitch saying I was holding my "Phone in a creepy way" which signalized that I was targeting her or something, then getting ganged up by some idiotic white knights. But if chad does as much as rub his crotch on a girl, hes "Just being confident":
J F L

looks like larp

i hate women more and more everyday. can they get any more degenerate? They infuriate me so much. If i look in their direction, im a creep. They make rape seem like such a bad thing when they all wanna be raped by chad

"Uhm.. Mk... not every wamyn is liK dat sWeAtY"

she was in hong kong and of course it wasn't ricecels who fucked her :lul: whores receive white dick only even in riceland

foids doesen't understanding concepts like concent, for them there's only unwated sex = rape, and sex with chad is never unwanted.
yeah its illogical wanting to be raped

Because thats natural sexual selection the best of the best win and the ugly losers die off

2019 and incels are still pathetically pretending to give a shit about rape to avoid offending cucktears. Just shameful.

2019 and incels are still pathetically pretending to give a shit about rape to avoid offending cucktears. Just shameful.
I didnt see such a thing

I didnt see such a thing
In any post that references rape, the OP has to spend 90% of the post prefacing how he doesn't condone rape and thinks it's disgusting, as though he cares what normies think. Why let them control you like this?

Inceltears users most likely are cuckolds who have gfs that fantasy about getting raped by Chad 24/7. Maybe their gfs ARE being "raped" by Chad while they're trying to find a way to make this post look bad and then post it in their shitty subreddit.

'Rape' is just a synonym for sub-8 guy fucking a girl

It's never rape if Chad does it, old news

100$ bucks most of those roasties with rape fantasy are IT users...

Just in case any of you forgot,50 Shades of Grey used to be the top selling book among foids not too long ago,they are constantly sending subtle requests of submission,you just have to learn how to understand and interpret them.

Only chads get away with rape tbh