Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [NSFW] Stupid thot gets ran over while attention seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate seeing people suffer.
I don't hate people who do harm to others suffer though. As I don't know her past, I don't like watching this video.
It's kinda disturbing tbh. Did her pussy get wrecked or why is there so much blood?

I don't hate people who do harm to others suffer though. As I don't know her past, I don't like watching this video.
It's kinda disturbing tbh. Did her pussy get wrecked or why is there so much blood?

Her entire body got wrecked is what I can assume and hopefully her female genetilia as well, so she has a permanent reminder to not be an idiot.

I dont know her past or who she is, but she'd probably treat me like shit if I tried talking to her, hence why i gained enjoyment out of it and all foid suffering.

Damn that looks like it would hurt. Wtf was she doing?
Yeah gore usually bothers me, that is unless it's like an instant death or something, that is to say that the person didn't feel it.

Damn that looks like it would hurt. Wtf was she doing?

Yeah gore usually bothers me, that is unless it's like an instant death or something, that is to say that the person didn't feel it.

I believe it's an internet challenge.

Here's a link to other idiots doing it:

Tldw: Foids slow the car down while that song is playing, hop out of the car and dance to it.
Hop back in the car and drive off.

Tldw: Foids slow the car down while that song is playing, hop out of the car and dance to it.

I love the west and everything it has to offer. Getting real sick of these challenge videos it just makes people look low iq. Imagine applying for a job and all you have to show for it is some retarded trend video you made.
This is actual degeneracy.

Hahaha I mean if you play in traffic, can you really complain when you get hit?

i hope the driver and his car are OK

Hahaha I mean if you play in traffic, can you really complain when you get hit?
Shes probably going to sue the guy and win because she was born with a vagina.

Females really should not drive. It really pisses me off.

She literally lived in a bubble, in her own little world she was invincible due to how fucking easy and full of joy her life was, then boom reality hit

That's a good car. Hopefully it's not too ruined

I heard that one is fake

She was stupid as hell for doing this, but really there is no reason that other car should've been going that fast. The driver should've been able to see her from a mile away.

EDIT: Nvm it is fake af

I knew this couldnt be real. No way in hell that driver didnt see her dancing in the road like that unless he was intentionally trying to kill her.

such a shame this is fake, fucking blonde haired stacy whore deserves to suffer hard, pure ragefuel

This is an old fake

JFL at the blonde whore at 8:26, she deserves to be raped for interrupting traffic like that.

She lost some of her smv and will be writing on femcels because she can't get chad.

its over..its fake.

natural selection, at it's finnest

Such a pity that it's fake tbh more thots deserve to die like this

Status
Not open for further replies.