Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [NSFW][Media]Faggots Lashed In Indonesia; Based Sharia?

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1797297347786928377

I wouldn't want to live under an Islamic, or any kind of religious theocracy and/or governance, but this seems quite based if it keeps homosexuals from contaminating society more than they already do: Also, if it punishes foids for being whores, degenerates, etc. that is pretty based. I would support forcing foids to cover themselves in some way when they go out in public.

Whilst I wouldn't want to be forced to attend a bunch of festivals, perform a bunch of prayers & rituals I don't care for, believe in a set of beliefs I could dispute with both scientists & other religious doctrines, etc. I would at least want the system for this implemented when it comes to foids & faggotry.

How do we know this is for the reason of being a faggot and not just another misleading tweet?

Post news reports

The account belongs to a Cambodian fyi

I don't think any form of Sharia is based. Even if there happen to be some "sensible" laws (which this isn't) it's purely by chance.

The account belongs to a Cambodian fyi
Fr, he's an incel-tier Cambodian. He unequivocally supports Israel and the Jews. Given that salary in his country is low, his reach is massive and he's always posting, wouldn't surprise me if this is his full-time job and the Jews fund him to spread the Jewish faction of the "far-right".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back