Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [NSFW][Kek]Turkroach Gets Burnt To A Crisp.

Looks like something out of a cartoon

skeleton-shocked.gif

how aren't ethnics extinct yet?? you would had thought natural selection would had gotten them by now

I can only feel compassion for this man. A life gone in the most slavish way possible.

And they say cockaroaches are unkillable

how aren't ethnics extinct yet?? you would had thought natural selection would had gotten them by now
They even that out by getting minimum 5 children per family

that metal pole jfl, was he even an employee

Rest in peace brother
:f:

They even that out by getting minimum 5 children per family
Basically this, meanwhile we have like 1-2 at best, it’s even reflected on here since i’m an only child, and i’m pretty sure you @Friezacel only have one sibling

Yet most ethnicels even in the West often report having multiple siblings, not sure if that would suck or be a good thing tbh.
I can only feel compassion for this man. A life gone in the most slavish way possible.
Meh, it’s just enjoyable to see this happen tbh-it’s a good way to cope with my anger.
And they say cockaroaches are unkillable
Either they self-destruct, or you use RAID
that metal pole jfl, was he even an employee
Yeah he was, hence why he was cleaning
Rest in peace brother
:f:
Nah i’m smoking his pack

how did you know he was a turk? even i only could pick out a few words

Not surprised tbh, we turkroaches aren't exactly known for being smart... :feelsrope:

Think he might be a Syrian migrant worker? Considering those are common in Turkey
Possible, but the stereotype is that arab immigrants here work as least as possible and just live off of government support money

:lul:

what was he even trying to do

Their birth rates out pace their deaths.

Not surprised tbh, we turkroaches aren't exactly known for being smart... :feelsrope:
That’s what you get for mixing Mediterranid genes with Semitic, Mongol, Kavkaz, Armenian, etc

I’ve heard some of you guys on the coast near where EvROPE begins are still similar to the original Greeks who lived there, so perhaps some can be saved.
Possible, but the stereotype is that arab immigrants here work as least as possible and just live off of government support money
How true is it?

Just try & find welfare stats by demographics.
The way his body went fully erect and slowly fell backwards made me laugh my ass off. Actual Tom and Jerry shit
Yeah kek that had me caging to the point of tears.
Yum Yum Roasted Kebab.
Aryan Cannibalism time

That’s what you get for mixing Mediterranid genes with Semitic, Mongol, Kavkaz, Armenian, etc

I’ve heard some of you guys on the coast near where EvROPE begins are still similar to the original Greeks who lived there, so perhaps some can be saved.
It's infuriating because I got the shitskin sandnigger genes. My extended family is more white than me with central euROPEan slave ancestry. :feelsrope: It's crazy because being a true white person is a rare delicacy in the middle east, you automatically have a boosted smv and social status.
How true is it?

Just try & find welfare stats by demographics.
I couldn't, our good for nothing govt. didn't release it

It's infuriating because I got the shitskin sandnigger genes. My extended family is more white than me with central euROPEan slave ancestry. :feelsrope: It's crazy because being a true white person is a rare delicacy in the middle east, you automatically have a boosted smv and social status.
You guys owe us reparations, and a big thanks for all the Slavic, Med, and even Nordic foids you bred with. @WorthlessSlavicShit

If it makes you feel better, I didn’t inherit any of the tall genes, and got about the worst from the various phenos we have.
I couldn't, our good for nothing govt. didn't release it
Ah yea, ofc they didn’t-same happens here.

You guys owe us reparations, and a big thanks for all the Slavic, Med, and even Nordic foids you bred with. @WorthlessSlavicShit
Man, just the thought of how crazy worldwide politics and even culture would get if the reparations stuff went global is making me:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Man, just the thought of how crazy worldwide politics and even culture would get if the reparations stuff went global is making me:feelshaha::feelskek:.
It would eventually amount to every group having to pay reparations to another group in someway, we might actually unironically achieve complete social & economic equality in this case jfl

It would eventually amount to every group having to pay reparations to another group in someway, we might actually unironically achieve complete social & economic equality in this case jfl
Exactly:feelskek:. At least most groups of people would learn more about history trying to find who they can get money from or who they would owe money:feelsthink:.

Looks like something out of a cartoon
The way his body went fully erect and slowly fell backwards made me laugh my ass off. Actual Tom and Jerry shit
Even as someone who's not really into death footage I rewatched this a couple of times cause it's just funny, as dark as it is. Brutal to go out like this out of all the more dignified ways to die:feelshaha:.

yeah he dead
Good.
Exactly:feelskek:. At least most groups of people would learn more about history trying to find who they can get money from or who they would owe money:feelsthink:.

Even as someone who's not really into death footage I rewatched this a couple of times cause it's just funny, as dark as it is. Brutal to go out like this out of all the more dignified ways to die:feelshaha:.
The dark side of it coupled with how he just fell over like a fucking Tom & Jerry character is fucking prime Kekfuel