Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [NSFW][Gore] In case you finally lose all hope. Here is my suicide manuel.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Inceldom is a difficult thing to live with. No doubt many of us have had suicidal thoughts. And unfortunately, many truecels will probably end up killing themselves eventually, unable to cope. So I'm going to tell you the real no bullshit methods to suicide if you've truly lost all hope, so that you dont fail and end up having to live as a vegetable or with half your face missing.

First off, get this whole "rope" meme or swallowing pills method out of your head. Hanging is an agonizing way to go and has a very high likelihood of failure. And if it does fail? You will most likely wind up with extensive brain damage and spend the rest of your life in a group/nursing home as a vegetable. Same with overdosing.

Hanging can do the job, but it should be a last resort. I'll get to that though later, minimizing the risk of failure using this cheap method.

__

1. Let's start with the most efficient way: gunshot to the brain. This is without a doubt the most reliable and instant way to die. But even this has a possibility to fail if done incorrectly. So let me clarify:

-When shooting yourself in the head, the absolute best way to do this is through the roof of the mouth. Any powerful caliber round will do, whether it's a handgun round, shotgun load, or rifle round. But it must be a powerful round to ensure death. Preferably, use a '12 gauge shotgun' with a slug, .00 buckshot, or .000 buckshot. For a handgun? Use a big bore '.45 acp' with hollow points, or a '.44 magnum' with hollowpoints. Put the barrel of the gun up against the roof of your mouth, and tilt it back at a 45° angle towards your limbic system and brain stem. Steady the gun and pull the trigger. BANG! Instant darkness.

Heres a crude diagram showing the angle you're going for:

Here's the aftermath using this method:

This shit will fucking kill you. This isn't something you do if you're desperate for help and seeking attention. If that's the case, please go to a hospital and tell them how you're feeling, check yourself into a mental ward.

- Here's how you can fuck it up and blow your face off. NEVER under ANY circumstance try and shoot yourself under the chin like you see in the movies. Here's what happens to dumbasses who do:

DON'T SHOOT YOURSELF UNDER THE FUCKING CHIN!

__

2. Now let's move on to hanging. It can do the job. But like I said suffacation is an agonizing way to go. As your brain is slowly starved of oxygen you will thrash and claw with all your might as your survival instinct kicks in. It has been described as agony and terror beyond comprehension by those who survived it. But if you are really so intent on hanging? I'll show you the proper way.

-It's all about making sure the noose is tied right, and making sure your anchor point is rock solid.

Here's how to properly tie a noose:

Here's what you'll need for an anchor point. It's one of those door frame pullup bars. What you'll want to do is take a drill or hammer and drive some screws or nails through the plastic top part of the bar where it makes contact with the top of the doorframe. This will help ensure it doesn't come loose while you're hanging:

For this method it will help to get yourself as fucked up as possible on some alcohol, or maybe a downer. Maybe some opiates or benzos. Its gonna suck, you WILL feel it. You will be conscious for a few minutes most likely, and those few minutes will be agonizing.

Disclaimer: I don't support suicide and hope you guys will cope till you die naturally, but anyone who's taken the Blackpill knows that this idea seems laughable sometimes. But if the day comes when you've had enough? Hopefully you remember this tutorial so that you don't fuck it up and wind up in any more misery.

Based and blackpilled.

The only problem is that it is annoying to get weapons in Brazil. I have heard that painting the gun with bright colors can lessen the instinct for survival and the fear will be true?

I'm 12 and what is dis and why does that guys head look funny?

The only problem is that it is annoying to get weapons in Brazil. I have heard that painting the gun with bright colors can lessen the instinct for survival and the fear will be true?

I understand it's hard or pretty much impossible to get a gun in some countries. That's why I included the reliable hanging tutorial. Or, at least as reliable as it can reasonably be.

It's best to do this method while staggering drunk, or high on some opiates or benzos. To dull the pain. This method will get the job done if you are truly intent.

I'd only recommend hanging if you can't get a gun though.

Suicide by DIY guillotine and an 'ingenious' timing device

By Paul Stokes
12:00AM BST 26 Apr 2003

A builder took 12 sleeping pills and lay on his bed under his home-made guillotine. Hours later the blade was released by an "ingenious" timing device and cut off his head.
Boyd Taylor, 36, had spent three months assembling the 8ft-high guillotine.
The blade, set in a 3ft-wide frame, was weighted with a paving slab wired to a piece of plywood which had been wedged into a wooden block at the foot of the bed.
An electric jigsaw was positioned next to the wood and plugged into a timer switch that was set to start the saw, cut the wood and release the wire holding the blade.

Great thread, should be pinned.

Here's a guy who shot himself with a .22 and died.
You can hear him gurgle in pain before he dies

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Always use high calibre if you shoot yourself!!

Suicide by DIY guillotine and an 'ingenious' timing device

By Paul Stokes
12:00AM BST 26 Apr 2003

A builder took 12 sleeping pills and lay on his bed under his home-made guillotine. Hours later the blade was released by an "ingenious" timing device and cut off his head.
Boyd Taylor, 36, had spent three months assembling the 8ft-high guillotine.
The blade, set in a 3ft-wide frame, was weighted with a paving slab wired to a piece of plywood which had been wedged into a wooden block at the foot of the bed.
An electric jigsaw was positioned next to the wood and plugged into a timer switch that was set to start the saw, cut the wood and release the wire holding the blade.

Pretty cool. But kind of pointless.

Was he trying to get his brain matter to the sign behind him that says "the best of me". Based. Wasn't his the guy who stalked that shitty Icelandic singer?

Was he trying to get his brain matter to the sign behind him that says "the best of me". Based. Wasn't his the guy who stalked that shitty Icelandic singer?
Yes, to both questions

Hanging is an agonizing way to go and has a very high likelihood of failure. And if it does fail? You will most likely wind up with extensive brain damage and spend the rest of your life in a group/nursing home as a vegetable.
Depends upon how you go about it. Ideally you'd want the ligature to block your carotid arteries, if done correctly you shouldn't be conscious for 15 seconds, nevermind minutes. But yeah asphyxiation is very painful.

Another thing to point out, most people who fail at roping and end up brain damaged do so because they were discovered too early. You need at least 30 minutes to be certain that you'll be unable to be resuscitated and "saved". Do it somewhere there is essentially no chance of being found within that time frame.

If you do shoot yourself in brain, do so sitting backwards on a ledge of a 20 story building roof. So you fall backwards and die against pavement. Double insurance for death.

If you "succeed"...

Prepare to wake up in HELL.

Hellfire and brimstone?

Or having to repeat your life and paying back more of your karmic debt?

Point is... I don't like either. Its Hell to me.

I hope we never get to this point.

But where do I get a gun

@Cuyen can I borrow one of your guns bro

I’ll just shoot myself tbh

Ends me
Gores me

Roof of the mouth?
roof of the mouth, 45 degree angle, high calibER. Although I've heard that shooting yourself in the back of your head with a shotgun is even more effective but harder to pull off

If you dont have a gun decent method is going into garage and letting your car run as you go to sleep with music. Its relatively painless and if you will make sure people wont find you its 100% gonna work

Thanks dude, I'm gonna need this someday. I much prefer oblivion to decades of suffering.

Just outlet fork bro
Just toaster bath bro

high effort thread, thanks for info man

I was actually thinking about posting that dude thanks. Yes, this video demonstrates the importance of using a powerful round. A tiny .22 just ain't gonna do it quick enough. Chances are he could have potentially been concious for a minute or so. If he used a .45 acp with hollowpoints or a 12 gauge shotgun with .00 buckshot it would have been instant lights out.

he's not gurgling in pain, he's gurgling because fluid is pooling up in his throat and lungs pretty sure. Even if you blow your head off your body is still going to do a lot of things automatically and some will make noise.

Or use a Sig Sauer P226 and a Glock 34 at the same time :feelsthink:

Quality thread on suicide. Please don't delete this. OP knows what he's talking about.

I'll second that shooting through the mouth is the best method, and do not aim too high. You need to take out your brain stem or slightly above it, or somehow sever the spinal cord just below. If you aim too high, which is very easy to do, you won't die until you bleed to death. If you survive, you are more fucked than you can ever think you are now.

Just jump over the tallest building you can find. You'll be with your waifu in a matter of seconds.
Mpv shot1175