Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[NSFW] girl on reddit fucks 100+ guys before she turns 18

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING FATHER TO TEACH HIS DAUGHTER NOT TO DO THIS JFL WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Nice tits though.

haha she will have children someday xd

When a gl guy has sez with an underage girl he's a SLAYER and everyone praises him

If an ugly guy even EXPRESSES interest in doing the same he is a CREEP and PEDOPHILE

Fucking skank.

This is typical for teen girls these days though. THIS IS THE NEW NORM.

Fuckkk I'll never get to enjoy that perfect soft body :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Enjoy burning in hell for eternity you stupid fucking whore bitch whore roastie whore

All the Reddit cucks are praising her in the comments. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

THE SUN NEEDS TO GO SUPERNOVA RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fucking goodness...

Imagine that whore is going to be someone's mother one day. JFL at western society. Your mothers are cock riding hungry whores.

What a rancid whore.
AIDs is too good a fate for her.

Try and imagine the joys she knows, incomprehensible to us, at such a young age..

JFC READ THE FUCKING COMMENTS!!!!!

Congrats! You're making the world a better place. :D

I took my wife on a lavish vacation when she hit 100. It's a nice milestone.

That was certainly true for me. Left high school at 52, hit 100 right before my freshman year spring break, and hit 200 during the summer break after my sophomore year.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

haha she will have children someday xd
In 10 years she will probably be a doctor, lawyer or maybe even an engineer, a woman with a body like that can't lose

"Reddit Females" *cough*

I'm kind of glad or thankful that we don't we allow females to post here.

100 by age 18 is insane, she was definitely banging guys while underage

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL imagine expecting anything less from a femoid

females will defend this and say "her past sexual history is none of your business"

That cuntrag deserves flaying its skin over and over and applying salt as you flay the skin, as thin as possible. then cauterize the wound and apply pain killers and adrenaline as needed to extend the torture as long as possible without letting it pass out or die. do that repeatedly over the course of multiple weeks then letting it live with missing hands feet and massive amounts of burns, scars, and forever in pain until it eventually dies from a mixture of starvation and extreme pain.

Disgusting whore deserves death by pike Vlad the Impaler style. Make her sit with her vagina on a wooden pike and slowly let her body drag her down. Probably will be easy with that big gaping hallway she calls a pussy.

What's worse is all the comments praising her

Just look at this fucking cuck:
"Congrats! You're making the world a better place. :D I took my wife on a lavish vacation when she hit 100. It's a nice milestone."

^ This man is fucking proud to be cucked over 100 times JFL. They all deserve death.

Well dude in Venezuela my country if you dont have money or you are not a connected or bad guy you just are fucked up many girls here in town maybe dont go to that level but they try and believe me they are not going to fuck you or me that what we call "putica selectiva" in english little selective whore
When a gl guy has sez with an underage girl he's a SLAYER and everyone praises him

If an ugly guy even EXPRESSES interest in doing the same he is a CREEP and PEDOPHILE
on

I wonder if she only fucked all chads and chad lites. Fuckin whore.

What's worse is all the comments praising her

Just look at this fucking cuck:
"Congrats! You're making the world a better place. :D I took my wife on a lavish vacation when she hit 100. It's a nice milestone."

^ This man is fucking proud to be cucked over 100 times JFL. They all deserve death.
I hope that guy was trolling but if not I hope he gets hit by a bus.

normie cunts, i hope ur reading this because i would tear you to fucking pieces irl bap bap

FUCK THIS FUCKING BITCH I TURNED FUCKING 18 AND IM HERE FUCKING ROTTING THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT I HOPE HER FUCKING HEAD GETS FUCKING CAVED IN ALL WOMEN HAVE TO DO IS SPREAD THERE FUCKING LEGS AND TESE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKS TELL US TO GE A FUCKING PERSONALITY SHUT THE FUCK THE FUCK UP FUCKING RETARDS AND GO DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE I WANNA FUCKING RIP HER FUCKING OVARIES OUT BECAUSE LIFE IS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT ALL OF IT AND IM FUCKING DONE

This actually might be the biggest ragefuel I've ever seen here. I'm STILL fuming. FUCK I WANT TO FUCKING UNLEASH THIS RIGHTEOUS ANGER OF RETRIBUTION!

In 10 years she will probably be a doctor, lawyer or maybe even an engineer, a woman with a body like that can't lose
More likely she'll be a burned out skank. Girls with borderline personality don't do well in life.

Most likely she was sexually abused as a child. Most of these types of girls were.

FUCK THIS FUCKING BITCH I TURNED FUCKING 18 AND IM HERE FUCKING ROTTING THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT I HOPE HER FUCKING HEAD GETS FUCKING CAVED IN ALL WOMEN HAVE TO DO IS SPREAD THERE FUCKING LEGS AND TESE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKS TELL US TO GE A FUCKING PERSONALITY SHUT THE FUCK THE FUCK UP FUCKING RETARDS AND GO DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE I WANNA FUCKING RIP HER FUCKING OVARIES OUT BECAUSE LIFE IS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT ALL OF IT AND IM FUCKING DONE

This is why you never believe any female who says she's a virgin. These fuckers already have body counts in the 20's when they reach the age of like 14

What you think about how the guys this cunt fucked looked like

reddit

"atleast he's happy, this is why you're incel":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
They actually think they're right. Because to them in order for you to get laid you have to be a chad or a betabux, if you're neither then they point at you and call you incel. Being a betabux to a used rostie is a disgrace. They are the ones who need to be shamed instead of incels who refuse to get cucked.

Disgusting.
i
s
g
u
s
t
i
n
g

Absolutely worthless, ruined goods

she lost her virginity to her step brother btw i just read the shit... what the fuck

I think we're really cherry picking the trashiest of the trash with this story, I refuse to believe that all women are like this.

I think we're really cherry picking the trashiest of the trash with this story, I refuse to believe that all women are like this.

I wouldn't say ALL of them are like this, but it has to be something like 99.99999999999999999999999999999%