Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NSFW: Chinese family beats chang for sleeping with their daughter.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
No complains here. All sexhavers deserve this(in video game)

@WizardofSoda
@WØLF
@DarkStarDown
@Cayden Zhang
@AsiaCel
@copemaxx9002

Jfl, he went to fuck her at her family's place.

I’m guessing she was underaged?

Also brutal, he got hit on his head twice

No complains here. All sexhavers deserve this(in video game)
View attachment 1175242
Mannnnnn, this shit aint a beating :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I've been beaten worse for stealing a chocolate bar. I've been beaten worse in my formative years jfl. They need to actually fucking BEAT and curbstomp these sex havers mang

Mannnnnn, this shit aint a beating :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I've been beaten worse for stealing a chocolate bar. I've been beaten worse in my formative years jfl. They need to actually fucking BEAT and curbstomp these sex havers mang
Yeah, also notice how they don't beat the whore daughter?

Isn't China having a huge problem with singledom and birth rates? They should be lauding this guy for actually getting with this foid. She'd had been a leftover if not

Jfl, he went to fuck her at her family's place.
No foresight no thinking ahead lol this is what all sexhaver coombrains deserve. Retarded cup head player type shit

This needs to be done to all chads
full

Isn't China having a huge problem with singledom and birth rates? They should be lauding this guy for actually getting with this foid. She'd had been a leftover if not
Asian men are all ricecels. Asians were never going to survive globalization. He looks decent for an Asian. All noodlwhores want WHITU man.

no accountability for the foid

Asian men are all ricecels. Asians were never going to survive globalization. He looks decent for an Asian. All noodlwhores want WHITU man.
Except for this noodle. As long as they stay out the west there are no problems. Forget globalism and look within, China

why is this so funny :feelskek:

No foresight no thinking ahead lol this is what all sexhaver coombrains deserve. Retarded cup head player type shit
Notice, that dumbass didn't run away. Instead, he tried pulling her.

@Copexodius Maximus

LOL! :feelskek:

Congrats to muh boi @PersonaPimp for finally gettin it in with a bitch even though he got whacked in the head a couple of times for it!! :lul:

How would they react if he was white?

Dude's low IQ. He's trying to protect her and tank all the punishment but...she's definitely gonna leave him anyway and get her ass beat fr later.

I’m a relatively high tier subhuman (no micropenis or subhuman ratios) so I’m a 0.2

He got off way too easy, that was not a beating at all

the guy is beaten but the foid isn't? jfl how many other guys does he have to beat till he realizes the daughter is a whore.

Chinese Emperors used to slowly torture concubines that cheated on them. This is tame.

So fucking stupid that both foids and men always blame and punish the man exclusively when it comes to cheating. Look at how they beat the shit out of Chang meanwhile no one laid a finger on the foid. They like to ignore that the foid willingly opened her legs for Chad.

So fucking stupid that both foids and men always blame and punish the man exclusively when it comes to cheating. Look at how they beat the shit out of Chang meanwhile no one laid a finger on the foid. They like to ignore that the foid willingly opened her legs for Chad.
No, they tried to hit her as well. But he protecting her.

Chinese Emperors used to slowly torture concubines that cheated on them. This is tame.
Yeah, but he still got hit on the head with a stick, that looked like it hurt.

There's another video like this where foid applause beating of a dude who was fucking her seconds ago.