Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [NSFW] BASED robber

Whore worked for the rober? She is probably his gf.

Fucking foids will do anything for money

is that a nigger? can't tell

ayo shaniqua gib that nigga a BJ then i finna rob dat nigga :smonk:

As the wise old saying goes… :feelsclown:

“When things seem too good to be true they usually are.” :feelsthink:

That means be highly suspicious if some slut comes up to you seemingly at random offering you a free blowjob when for all the rest of your life you were never treated by women in such a Chadlike way.

Niggers are always up to something and will set you up for victimization by this and in other ways.

One of which is preying upon the blue pilled cuck mindset that wants to help a m’lady in trouble or distress. :feelsYall:

Well the moment you get out of your car to help her fix her’s you’ll get jumped by one of ol Rastus’s homies along with the girl you were trying to help. :feelshaha:

Meanwhile ol Rastus hisself? He’s far too busy cruising away in your car to give a damn what happens to your tired old cracker ass. :feelskek: :feelssus: :feelsbaton:

Last edited:
Whore worked for the rober? She is probably his gf.
yeah ngl it seems like a well planned setup
RIP for the guy getting the BJ though :feelsclown:

i am doing anything like that in public

women personality detector in action

Average side walk in LA. :lul:

YES YES CASTRATE THE SEX HAVER IF IM NOT HAVING SEX CUT HIS TESTICLES OFF AND DICK I WANT HIM TO HAVE NOTHING BUT A NUB AND A PEEHOLE FUCKING SCUM FOR INCELDIA MY BROTHERS FOR INCELDIA:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree:

Yes, rob a girl and then fuck her

An average CCTV scene out of South America.

What most of America will look like in about 15 years.

This is why @PPEcel doesn't scrimp when it comes to his hoes :feelsthink:

I was gonna add @faded but I remembered he did get robbed recently :forcedsmile:

Last edited: