Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NSFW: Asian car crashes part 2

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Chinese car crashes.here's part 2

Enjoy saars

Tagging saars who might be interested
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown
@anandkonda
@To koniec
@Ron.Belgrade
@Fat Link
@wereq
@Cayden Zhang
@AsiaCel
@Biowaste Removal

@SupremeSaint
@Grim_Reaper

@WizardofSoda
@copemaxx9002

this happens a lot in india too.main factor is the very high population in this countries
No, Asians can't see well. Most of these are preventable. Indians usually, get hit by trains for some reason

needs more gore. but again there is so many of them there is enough chanses for more chrashes

Am i evil for finding this funny ?

View: https://x.com/charlesmurray/status/1219743533978046464?lang=en

Asians score high on the visual-spatial intelligence index but are stereotyped to have no spatial awareness. Could be a cultural influence from lack of emphasis on treating the personal space of others with hospitality but that's me speculating. Would be interesting to ponder more on this subject.

Last edited:
@WorthlessSlavicShit

View: https://x.com/charlesmurray/status/1219743533978046464?lang=en

Asians score high on the visual-spatial intelligence index but are stereotyped to have no spatial awareness. Could be a cultural influence from lack of emphasis on treating the personal space of others with hospitality but that's me speculating.

Nobody, seems to have a clear cut answer. Just like we don't know why curries get hit by trains. Some things are just the way it is is I guess.

@Despicablecel

@Copexodius Maximus

Nobody, seems to have a clear cut answer. Just like we don't know why curries get hit by trains. Some things are just the way it is is I guess.
The best demonstration of Asians actually utilizing their high visual-spatial IQ would be Koreans recognizing they need plastic surgery after realizing their lack of aesthetically pleasing cranial and facial bone morphology.

No. All those crashes were easily preventable.
Not all but many for sure. So many cases where they took someones priorirty, drove in the wrong direction, were too fast/slow, didnt pay attentiom to their surroudings etc.

Not all but many for sure. So many cases where they took someones priorirty, drove in the wrong direction, were too fast/slow, didnt pay attentiom to their surroudings etc.
Yeah, some were easily preventable. It's almost like these people can't see 10 meters ahead of them, their reaction time seems slow, but then, that's probably, not the case, because, they're good at ping pong as @Cayden Zhang pointed out.

Yeah, some were easily preventable. It's almost like these people can't see 10 meters ahead of them, their reaction time seems slow, but then, that's probably, not the case, because, they're good at ping pong as @Cayden Zhang pointed out.
In many cases also the pedestrians or bike drivers were simply retarded

Pretty cool. :forcedsmile:

Generally my thing when it comes to crashes is large planes/airliners and knee grows setting eachother on fire but this can be good for variety entertainment as well. :feelsokman:

No, Asians can't see well. Most of these are preventable. Indians usually, get hit by trains for some reason
Screenshot 20240516 103704

Chinks can't drive for shit because they are dumb fuck peasants that barely industrialized. Its like india where there are no rules of law everyone just does whatever they fuck they want.

But yea, wipe out all 1.2 billion fucken ugly reds.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfEfn1c_V5g

Last edited:
My point still stands. Curry hate is so normalized even among Normies. If it was curries nobody would care.
True, but ricecels aren’t the ones meming on curries.