Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [NSFW]" A dream for us Indian men" CURRIES DO NOT ENTER

Ugly curry sheboon being fucked by what looks like a bald white midget. If this is your dream, its time to rope.

nightmare fuel

people who have this dream should be thrown into a pit of fire (in a fictional setting ofc)

This is the destiny of every status/moneymaxxed curry in existence

Blackpill currycels should shame the cucks from their countries.

Screen Shot 2020 08 19 at 12926 AM

Fucking cucked curries. Do they seriously think currywhores will even want their ugly curry dick after they have taken a white dick. JFL. They are digging their own graves.

Fuck :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:I mog that goblin looking albino yet I'm a fucking virgin and this, :feelskek: JBW all currycucks with a spine must go Elite Rangers in ARMA 3: Apex, it's a good game:feelzez:.

Last edited:
amazing what humanity has become nothing more can be done

Why do curries rarely go ER?

The foid seems really fuckable, big hips, ass, tits.
Why are curries adopting the cuck lifestyle now? Like wtf, I always though cucking was a white and rice value, things are changing fast

What's worse than a pajeeta is a tattood pajeeta. :feelskek:
The foid seems really fuckable, big hips, ass, tits.
Why are curries adopting the cuck lifestyle now? Like wtf, I always though cucking was a white and rice value, things are changing fast
Indians are cucks for the white man.

If this is what you call a "A dream for Indian men" you should blow your brains out.

Internet will be the reason for WW3 , mark my word.

When you max out the White Worship stat in the character creation screen.

That sub is basically a bunch of ethnic females lusting after white guys

@pp183 thoughts?

I..... I have not words....

I wish I have never pressed play to witnessed this degeneracy

atleast darkskinned currys can bbcmaxx
That's true, and it actually works. I remember a story of a dravidian curry larping as nigger and he got into Harvard because of muh diversity. Jfl.

fuark, i cant. this made me laugh too hard

What the fuck bhais
I thought you were better than this, don't fall into the rice and mayo rabbit hole of cuckceldom
this is absolutely disgusting and honorkillfuel

That's true, and it actually works. I remember a story of a dravidian curry larping as nigger and he got into Harvard because of muh diversity. Jfl.
:lul: